1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film This Is the End

2. MLSoares's rating of the film This Is the End

My favorite Seth Rogen/James Franco movie. Better than Sausage Party, and better than Pineapple Express

3. Alex Doca's rating of the film This Is the End

4. Superfrog's rating of the film This Is the End

Could be better, could be worse, could be dead. Really only interesting for good camera work in bits, the parodic nature of the script and the amazing study of an American psyche of rapture waiters as well as the representation of heaven.

5. 'king Harold's rating of the film This Is the End

6. Eva Bosch's rating of the film This Is the End

7. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film This Is the End

I had fun with This Is The End, and it’s one I will end up rewatching a number of times, but it’s frustrating to think of just how much better it could have been. It manages to be consistently good, but it could have been great. Oh well, at least Pineapple Express fans will be happy with the exclusive footage of Pineapple Express 2: Blood Red.

8. Natasha Natarajan's rating of the film This Is the End

Not really my cup of tea but it had it's moments. Not totally awful, though I feel it could have been better if it had been 45 minutes shorter.

9. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film This Is the End

It is funny. But, yeah... Can you live without it? Well, I hope so.

10. Robert H's rating of the film This Is the End

I was unable to connect with this film at all. As a comedy it failed on all levels - the crude jokes and self-indulgent references fell completely flat. Also, after having recently watched 'The Mist', the apocalyptical theme is wearing a bit thin, but never with such an uninteresting cast and unrelatable actions. One star for the Backstreet Boys.

11. Tim Winter's rating of the film This Is the End

12. Mistral Orhan Jean-Pierre Contrastin's rating of the film This Is the End

Not memorable but great way to pass the time and have a laugh.

13. kartina obskura's rating of the film This Is the End

14. MisterColo93's rating of the film This Is the End

15. runfromfire's rating of the film This Is the End

Rogen & Co. doing the same schtick they've been doing for years... but wait. This time they're themselves? Whaaaaat? Whaddatwist! It was fine. Danny McBride going full-on Mad Max was pretty great though.

16. Pedro Soares's rating of the film This Is the End

that party scene was hilarious. they got rid of michael cera too soon though, after the starting 15 minutes, and with the exception of one or two funny scenes (emma watson or channing tatum) the film is just lame

17. Bertirima's rating of the film This Is the End

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film This Is the End

19. Elayla's rating of the film This Is the End

20. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film This Is the End

21. tom.house's rating of the film This Is the End

A series of increasingly less funny and more gaudy bits, nothing more annoying than a film that draws this much attention to itself in the guise of comedy.

22. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film This Is the End

By far the most different but bigger & funnier comedy I've ever seen of this decade so far... and everyone was casted as themselves.

23. yaz's rating of the film This Is the End

celebrities making a mockery of themselves as celebrities in an apocalyptic scenario, unexpectedly clever and funny.

24. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film This Is the End

A series of loosely-connected skits that manages to end with two GOAT needledrops.