1. runfromfire's rating of the film This Is the End

Rogen & Co. doing the same schtick they've been doing for years... but wait. This time they're themselves? Whaaaaat? Whaddatwist! It was fine. Danny McBride going full-on Mad Max was pretty great though.

2. Pedro Soares's rating of the film This Is the End

that party scene was hilarious. they got rid of michael cera too soon though, after the starting 15 minutes, and with the exception of one or two funny scenes (emma watson or channing tatum) the film is just lame

3. Bertirima's rating of the film This Is the End

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film This Is the End

5. Elayla's rating of the film This Is the End

6. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film This Is the End

7. tom.house's rating of the film This Is the End

A series of increasingly less funny and more gaudy bits, nothing more annoying than a film that draws this much attention to itself in the guise of comedy.

8. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film This Is the End

By far the most different but bigger & funnier comedy I've ever seen of this decade so far... and everyone was casted as themselves.

9. yaz's rating of the film This Is the End

celebrities making a mockery of themselves as celebrities in an apocalyptic scenario, unexpectedly clever and funny.

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film This Is the End

A series of loosely-connected skits that manages to end with two GOAT needledrops.

11. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film This Is the End

Avevo voglia di spegnere un po' il cervello e This is the end si è rivelato il film giusto. Non è certo ai livelli dei film di Edgar Wright ma l'ispirazione è chiaramente quella: realizzare una parodia di genere che sia divertente e demenziale. Ci sono degli sketch assolutamente azzeccati e altri momenti invece troppo forzati (tra cui il bruttissimo finale).

12. Renton47's rating of the film This Is the End

Tickles my particular funny bone, I think people misrepresent the indulgent aspect of this film which IS a showcase for the incompetence and general worthlessness of actor stoner-bro's. That I genuinely enjoy the company obviously aids my enjoyment, but so many memorable quotes/set-pieces despite the complete arbitrariness of this film. McBride compensates for Baruchel's unfunniness, I want that P.Express sequel.

13. surgery-ethic's rating of the film This Is the End

Light movie for when you're blazed af.

14. Magda Magdy's rating of the film This Is the End

James Franco and Seth Rogen rock my socks

15. smndvdcl's rating of the film This Is the End

Screw the naysayers, this is Rogen's/Goldberg's finest and it is fucking awesome.

16. auloel's rating of the film This Is the End

17. Shoham L's rating of the film This Is the End

Over-the-top in the most entertaining of ways. It gets two stars solely because of Jonah Hill's exorcism scene.

18. JMKE's rating of the film This Is the End

going through all the michael cera movies and this is probs one of his most shining star moments. the rest of it made me sick, gross men with no talent pissing money down the toilet... haha do you remember that bit where michael cera gets smacked by rihanna

19. James Mackin's rating of the film This Is the End

Michael Cera was really the only thing I enjoyed about this movie.

20. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film This Is the End

21. Star Lord's rating of the film This Is the End

Facciamola finita è il titolo italiano. Forse 2,5 ma è un film apocalittico dai toni demenziali. Si può vedere.

22. sebekk's rating of the film This Is the End

[Two characters exchanging masturbation gestures at each other] ... Priceless!

23. Achromia's rating of the film This Is the End

I'd much rather go through an actual apocalypse than be forced to watch this ever again...

24. Mugino's rating of the film This Is the End

Mildly amusing, with a few good laughs -- Emma Watson wielding an axe and Aziz Ansari getting offed, good riddance -- but feels like a random excuse for these guys to get together and goof around while we pay admission to finance their indulgences.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7