1. Rita Moreira's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

This made me value my brothers. It's always wonderful to see a movie about a disfuntional family

2. babycakesromero's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

3. James Mackin's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

It's like a slightly deconstructed version of Arrested Development, with a shitload more sentimentality.

4. cvalda's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Admittedly I only watched this because of Adam Driver and Rose Byrne but wow it was boring. I liked the wlw subplot though.

5. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Feels like an overlong sitcom pilot when it should feel like an enriching film experience about family and relationships

7. Samuel Donath's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Only 1/2 star Aside from Jane Fonda: this film was horrible.

8. courtneylesueur's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Despite loving every. single. actor/actress in this film (they REALLY packed them in here), I was less than impressed. The pacing was all over the place.

9. spiderliliez's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Whatever the reviews, I LOVED THIS! This film is everything you need to see if you need to talk about family, its obscurities, its comedy, its relevance. It's fetching enough from start to finish. You gotta love the cast, and the script. It's not perfect, but you're sure to take away at least some tiny life lessons. We're all for our families. Blood is thicker than water, but that doesn't mean we can't be honest.

10. A47's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Well, the writing gets bogged down in exposition, because at points the directing doesn't feel active enough. But hell, I'm being overly critical and this is a human story of substance with strong acting in a light-hearted drama.

11. Hayat's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

This was warm. I liked it, it's such an afternoon casual movie. Nothing special, but not bad.

12. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

not horrendous but there's pretty good choices beyond this one for the family comedy drama i.e. the family stone. i enjoyed the cast of the film but overall, it has been done. and done. and done.

13. Elena Lazic's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

14. maurino's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

15. Catarina Silva's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

16. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Shawn Levy, of course, is a terrible director. The cast, you know, is just amazing (on paper). The film, as you might have already seen, is dull, boring and just all around a missed opportunity. I have not read the book, but I can't believe the characters were THIS UNDERDEVELOPED on the pages. So cheesy.

18. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Not good, would not recommend. Falls on clichés very easily and not in a good way.

19. lupiter's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

20. selenartan's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

I think I had enough of Adam Driver playing similar roles.

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Somewhat lukewarm dramedy with some fine acting and occational poignancy. The ensemble is great but some of the actors do not get to stretch their acting skills enough which is a shame. Bateman and Driver really delivers. Still there are fun moments to be had here and will make for a mildly entertaining evening.

22. Dimitris Jb's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

23. Paulo Late's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

24. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film This Is Where I Leave You

Theres is definitely something missing in this film - the characters are interesting, the plot is okay, dialogue is fluid and yet, you finish the story with a 'Meh' feeling. Was disappointed with Fey's story arch and a bit WTF with Fonda's.