1. FISCHER's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

Durant les années de crise de 1930, un homme débarque dans une petite ville, chargé par la société des chemins de fer de s'occuper du licenciement de quelques ouvriers de l'entreprise ..... EXCELLENT ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

What could be a better combination than Wood and Redford? 3,5

3. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

4. Dalibor's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

Decent love drama enhanced by intriguingly subtle chemistry between two good looking protagonists. Entire casting, actually, is spot-on, even Bronson in his five lines part. Underneath, a typically 60's cry about the demise of the West done in a more classical way then was thought contemporary at the time.

5. RoasterCoaster's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

I guess Tennessee Williams didn't like how this turned out on the big screen. So he made sure his name wasn't associated with it. Aside from that, I enjoyed this film because Wood and Redford went well together. The characters were well-developed too. Touching as being told by a child that grew up too fast.

6. Angela Edwards's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

Flawed Tennesse Williams, perhaps, but I found this engrossing. Certainly one of Natalie Wood's best performances, and I think her pairing with Redford works better here than in Inside Daisy Clover.

7. Caro_its's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

This was the first collaboration between Pollack and Redford, and the beginning of a friendship for life. The story is pretty simple, but the movie is still worth seeing. For Natalie Wood too.

8. sandracine's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

I'm a huge Natalie Wood fan. Absolutely loved her when I was a kid, and she RULES this film. She had such presence. I wept at the end of this - it was so unfair that she was dead (I was too young to understand what was transpiring on the screen.) Subsequent viewings over the years have answered the many uncomfortable questions I would bug my parents with. It was a common occurrence that drove my parents nuts.

9. Victor-André's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

Miss. Wood still beautufull. MASTERPIECE

10. Daniel S.'s rating of the film This Property is Condemned

A very good adaptation of a Tennesse Williams play. James Wong Howe's photography is gorgeous. Highly recommended.

11. Hardyandnelson's rating of the film This Property is Condemned

Hormis la présence de Natalie Wood et Robert Redford, on ne retient pas grand chose de ce mélodrame , qui se voulaient certainement une critique de la pauvreté et de l'exode rural dans le sud américain .