1. Alex's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

2. evolveris's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

And then, when your hearts feels like singing a sad song or perhaps a happy song, the movie picks up that feeling, skilfully punctuating it with the right kind of mix between sound, movement and mood

3. Nicolas Marin.'s rating of the film This Summer Feeling

4. monk's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Beautiful and simple film on loss and the city. Camera work shows a love for the cities filmed. Berlin, Paris and New York, fantastic!

5. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Final score: 6. Storyline: 7, Originality: 6, Cinematography: 6, Involvement: 5, Sound: 6, Editing: 6, Educational: 7, Title design: 6, Acting: 7, Interesting: 6, Unusual: 6, Exciting: 6, Superior: 6

6. captainfez's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

7. Photosynthesis's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Los actores y la atmósfera general muy bien. Falta un poco de fuerza narrativa. Me encantó la música.

8. Lillié Hayes's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Una película sutil. Al principio es tediosa, no voy a mentir. Me gusta la exploración de los recuerdos de otros a través de países. Me encanta la mezcla de idiomas. Agradable para un domingo por la noche, en el que no buscas películas complicadas.

9. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

I really liked this film. It has the same feel as Richard Linklater's films. It was so realistic and sincere. I also liked the scenes in the three greatest cities in the world; Berlin, Paris and New York.

10. imaqua@hotmail.com's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

this movie's soundtrack is perfect.

11. Gino Eelen's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Loss, sadness, loneliness, support, friendship, love, new beginnings. La vie, quoi. A heartwarming story told in a beautifully minimalistic way. Made me realise that I too am ready for a new beginning.

12. katerpink's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

About grief and finding hope. Two souls who did not know each other well before, now are connected with joint loss. Great portraying of cities.

13. Danielle Reymond's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

On ne peut s'empêcher de penser au cinéma de Rohmer. Très beau film.

14. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

It has grandiose ambitions, but it's ultimately insipid.

15. k t's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

I guess I'd watch anything with Anders Danielsen Lie. It was visually beautiful, but yet substancially it kind of lacked.

16. filmotrope's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

A nice and delicate drama that follows two characters trying to move on and reconstruct their lives after a tragic event, and I like how it focuses mostly on everyday moments as they talk with friends and hope things will get better, even if mostly keeping a certain distance from us. http://www.filmotrope.com

17. saitosouta's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

18. Rustam Chartrand Mendeleev's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

19. Jarek Tokarski's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Simple things, simple emotions, tough moment and great Anders Danielsen Lie. Do we need more?

20. jananonloso's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Conveys perfectly what life after losing someone close is like. Ending was not amazing though.

21. NIL1's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Pure boredom. Some films seem to use the choice of film location as a replacement for a bad story. It is a certain kind of vanity. The story was depressing but at the same time a soap opera drama that would put you to sleep but filmed in wonderful trendy locations. The fact that Berlin is a hot place for young people and seems to be one of if not thee the coolest spot in Europe, is abused by many filmmakers.

22. Matilde Frade's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Aquele momento em que aparece o Mac DeMarco

23. alchimia's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

24. luminous's rating of the film This Summer Feeling

Melancholy v.1,2,3. You never really get over it.