1. rado's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Disney's new Tron is amazing, but it needed Primal Scream's "Miss Lucifer" instead of the second "Immigrant Song".

2. bloodcurdlingsameness's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

I like my superhero movies with a generous amount of humor, very little comic homework, and a dash of The Fifth Element. Also from now on, they all have to cast Jeff Goldblum.

3. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

The plot isn't anything special, but the writing is so funny and the tone of the film is so absurd that Ragnarok is able to stand out from the typical superhero movie.

4. Comadozer's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

My favourite comedy of 2017 and I say that without a trace of sarcasm. So much fun. So fucking funny. Felt great leaving the cinema.

5. soymilky's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Infinitely better than the previous Thor movies. I like the 80s vibe

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

thor ragnarok and spider-man homecoming are the proof that marvel is going in a good direction.

7. Onur Burak Yıldırım's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Beside the difficulty of accepting Thor as a joker, it's a gripping movie

8. deni.a's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

9. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

If films were always this fun, the movie theatres would always be full.

10. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

11. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

This just might be the MCU's most unique and strange film to date. I'm a huge fan of Waititi. I've seen and loved all of his films. However, I'm also a huge comic nerd and I just couldn't see his sensibilities blending well with Thor. Boy, was I wrong. This is by far the best Thor film to date. This film has the aesthetic of Flash Gordon combined with an irreverent Monty Python esque humor!

12. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Would like to thank New Zealand God Taika Waititi for saving the Thor franchise and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

13. ABVH's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Burn everything, kill everyone, make jokes, fuck it, it's two movies away from the reboot of marvel universe.

14. lostlevel's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

A refreshing take on Thor, it accepts how ridiculous these films can be and has fun with it (like that theatre scene). Idris Elba finally got to do something, Tessa Thomson is fierce and Cate Blanchett isn't a giant monster/alien/robot she's just a badass. Maybe it is another fleeting (don't need to watch again) super hero movie but Taika Waititi's humour made this the best one I've seen for a while.

15. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

16. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

17. Justin Crowe's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

another great marvel movie.. loved seeing hulk on another planet, love how colorful and galactic the series has finally become. bring on infinity war

18. salttt's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

taika waititi i'd die for u bitch. also tessa thompson made me gay

19. Max Chervin's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Very fun and easily the best Thor movie... Taika Waititi kills it with the funny and exciting comicbook-y tone

20. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Finally a Guadians of the Galaxyesque movie done right. Fun, entertaining, visually pleasing and simple storytelling. I want Taika Waititi and the Russo brothers directing every Marvel movie from now on.

21. Christina's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

I love taika waititi and it was pretty fun.

22. saptarshi's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

23. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

very raiden-esque spinning attack

24. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Thor: Ragnarok

Taika Waititi's hilarious comedic direction saves Ragnarok from becoming another bland installment in the MCU. The "Immigrant Song" final battle and the Valkyrie memory are two of the most badass sequences I've seen in any Marvel film; If you strip away Waititi's style though, the strange pacing and boring villains mar the story. Definitely one of the best things Marvel's released, but many missed opportunities here.

← Previous 1 3 4 5