1. FISCHER's rating of the film Three Amigos

Un trio comique époustouflant, avec en tête un Steve Martin au mieux de sa forme. Très divertissant... www.cinefiches.com

2. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Three Amigos

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the songs Randy Newman wrote for this movie are one of the best parts of the movie (he should only write for other people). Martin, Chase and Short are great (Short's the best), but that's the problem. There's nothing else that holds this movie together. When they're gone, it's dead. It definitely isn't zany enough.

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Three Amigos

"On the lips will be fine."

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Three Amigos

A fun and entertaining 80´s comedy with fine turns by Martin, Chase and Short. The story and direction is easy going and suits the breezy and irreverent tone. It might not have the status of a classic by any means but it has stood the test of time. Worth a look!

5. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Three Amigos

6. João Rocha's rating of the film Three Amigos

Its a movie with good moments of comedy, but the conection between those are quite poor.

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Three Amigos

Somewhat more fun than A Bug's Life.

8. Henry_Swanson's rating of the film Three Amigos

It does it's job at showcasing three of the best comics ever, has some great bits here & there, a catchy campfire sing-a-long. However it doesn't really hold up in the end. Already forgotten a good chunk of it.

9. Vasco Bação's rating of the film Three Amigos

Only the first half is funny. The premise is ok, the plot is predictable, the ideas are tired. Chase, Martin and Short deserved a better movie. The silent movie short at the beggining is probably its best moment.

10. Clarissa's rating of the film Three Amigos

I thought Steve Martin was really cute in this. Is that weird?

11. MostlyDead's rating of the film Three Amigos

"Can I have your watch when you are dead?"

12. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Three Amigos

Divertente commedia di Landis,che si avvale dei consueti tempi comici ormai marchio di fabbrica del regista.Certo non è tra i suoi capolavori,ma la messa in scena è buonissima e il film,più che sulla trama,si regge sui siparietti dei tre attori,che esprimono forse troppo un certo umorismo americano di provincia.Cmq è gradevole,anche se si capisce che Landis comincia a essere meno indipendente e più forzato.3*

13. Dreaming of's rating of the film Three Amigos

God!!The sugar sweet film ever...*Butter Cup* scene is one of my bedside videos,I watch to cheer up.I think this movie is perfectX2 .Seen million times & keep watching it!:-)**********

14. goeienag's rating of the film Three Amigos

15. thepha's rating of the film Three Amigos

If it's not the well paced comedic dialog, it's the well paced physical comedy that will sell you to the Three Amigos. Very intelligent, not overly hilarious but just the right amount to sell the actual story and pull off a lot of slapstick jokes, and a very lovable Martin Short that seemingly steals the show everytime.

16. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Three Amigos

so the scene in the desert with the canteens of waters kills me every times. plus i do love my little buttercup.

17. Dead Dog and Ghost Man's rating of the film Three Amigos

gotta love any movie with a Ned, especially when he's a closet badass like Martin Short in this film.

18. Amenicart's rating of the film Three Amigos

A classic from my childhood.

19. Byron Brubaker's rating of the film Three Amigos

I appreciate the look behind the silent movie world of the time. I see a bit of the plot of The Magnificent Seven and a slight reference to the man with no name trilogy. However, the three comics don't mesh well together and the jokes are more miss than hit.

20. Joshua Robert Hathaway's rating of the film Three Amigos

This is missing a lot of pertinent content such as music, synopsis, etc. Needs to be updated!