1. dalena's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

I find myself unraveling backwards inside a fractal. The scope of the story ingests itself, swallowing arbitrary movements, places, and people only to compose something distant and familiar. Truth is somehow a puncture for a dense and sinking body: Shaping a hollow just wide enough to thread together intricate narratives.

2. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

3. érzéki's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

I tried, I tried to watch this without drawing comparisons to Blue... but I did, and I prefer this one. I enjoyed how the beauty in bleakness and moments of lightness were captured.... Irene Jacob was captivating, as was her relationship with the judge. I truly enjoyed this. Gorgeous film.

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Three Colors: Red

6. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/tres-colores-krzysztof-kieslowski/

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

8. Smaro Papaevangelou's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Essential questions of morality and ethics - has some themes in common with Marketaki's John the Violent. Chance,luck,destiny are also at play of course.

9. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

10. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

11. Martin's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

12. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Red as passion, love, loss, forgiveness and vivid emotions. Fraternité as brotherhood, the movement toward the others and caring. All of this is standing strong against time and death. I loved it, it's full of hope toward tomorrow.

13. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Gorgeous, intriguing, lacks impact

14. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

15. FISCHER's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Une nouvelle variation sur un des thèmes familiers et récurrents de Krzysztof Kieslowski : le hasard et ses imbrications sur notre destin ... www.cinefiches.com

16. Balthaz21's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

17. Boyuan123's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES IVE EVER SEEN!

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

67/100 (İlk izlediğimde puanım 88/100'dü. Bugün ise neyseki izlemişim. Çünkü olabildiğince abartılan bir film olduğu kanısındayım. Neredeyse bu filmi beğenmeyen yok gibi. Ben yine çıkıntılık yapıyorum ama olsun. İyi özelliklerini saymaya gerek yok. Önemli olan kötü özelliklerini sayabilmekte... Devamı yoruma yazıyorum.....)

19. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

20. ionu's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

3.5 - unexpectedly self-indulgent

21. anacecil's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Red the color of the trilogy. Excelent like blue and white !!!!

22. Joana China's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

be kind and compassionate to one another

23. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

ROUGE, FRATERNITÉ. Rewatched. TOP film. This is my favorite film of the Three Colours trilogy. Irène Jacob is a goddess.

24. choupinet's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Second favorite in the Bleu, Blanc, Rouge trilogy. Jean-Louis Trintignant is amazing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7