1. Diogo Aço's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

sou demasiado céptico para isto acho eu. houve cenas que curti. mas achei o pior da trilogia.

2. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

8.4/10 “Inhabiting the fug of blue funk, fabricating an elaborate white lie and precipitating red-faced confrontations, Kieslowski’s THREE COLORS trilogy has been here to stay for keeps.” my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3Mu

5. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

My favourite in the three colours series. Lot more inventive, the events happening at first don't seem connected until the penny drops during the final act of the film where you can almost question if some scenes are actually flashbacks or going deeper a sci-fi element added to it. Probably the best looking as well, the colour red is just everywhere in this film presenting a fashion show theme it makes sense.

6. spAce__'s rating of the film Three Colors: Red

“Perhaps you're the woman I never met."

7. vizija's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

8. Tone Ottilie Frederiksen's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

European art cinema at it’s fanciest! I love Irene Jacob and Jean-Lous Trintignant and the script is a mysterious and moving tale of conscience and justice. Zbigniew Preisners score goes straight to your heart. Missed Slawomir Idziaks cinematography from Bleu and Veronique though, this does not do quite the same for me.

9. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Aug'18 Interesting stuff story wise. Not so hot on the filmmaking, mato, art design.

10. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

11. Victória Célia's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

12. tri ...'s rating of the film Three Colors: Red

13. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

3-4. In a world of strained relationships, a young model encounters her death and rebirth (in dog form), releasing her past on the promise of eventual true connection. Bucks existential French cinema by instilling a warm spiritual core into the story and draping it over almost everything. Slow at first, but builds to a mind-bending, transcendental crescendo. A movie about justice, connection, and spirit. Wonderful.

14. MisterColo93's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

15. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

A film of such ideas that it is at once enlightened and unknowable

16. lunoktae's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

17. postblueink's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

18. dionysus67's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

A super-stylish meditation on the problem of indeterminacy and on its theological underpinnings, this third part of the color trilogy is maybe the most accomplished as it traverses (and weaves) various plateaus of the networked society that connect in acausal fashion to the quotidian aspects of life. As tragedy ensues, redemption belongs to the divine coordinator of causal chains of solidarity/love. Essential cinema!

19. dalena's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

I find myself unraveling backwards inside a fractal. The scope of the story ingests itself, swallowing arbitrary movements, places, and people only to compose something distant and familiar. Truth is somehow a puncture for a dense and sinking body: Shaping a hollow just wide enough to thread together intricate narratives.

20. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

21. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

The last of the color trilogy ties everything perfectly together and is essentially about human connections and isolation. In this film a beautiful Irene Jacob hits the runaway dog of a miserable retired judge with her car, and they form a special kind of friendship over time. Red became Kieslowski’s final film as he felt he had said all he needed to with it.

22. érzéki's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

I tried, I tried to watch this without drawing comparisons to Blue... but I did, and I prefer this one. I enjoyed how the beauty in bleakness and moments of lightness were captured.... Irene Jacob was captivating, as was her relationship with the judge. I truly enjoyed this. Gorgeous film.

23. kartina obskura's rating of the film Three Colors: Red