1. filmwaverly's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

“Perhaps you're the woman I never met."

2. vizija's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

3. Tone Ottilie Frederiksen's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

European art cinema at it’s fanciest! I love Irene Jacob and Jean-Lous Trintignant and the script is a mysterious and moving tale of conscience and justice. Zbigniew Preisners score goes straight to your heart. Missed Slawomir Idziaks cinematography from Bleu and Veronique though, this does not do quite the same for me.

4. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Aug'18 Interesting stuff story wise. Not so hot on the filmmaking, mato, art design.

5. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

6. Victória Célia's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

7. tri ...'s rating of the film Three Colors: Red

8. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

3-4. In a world of strained relationships, a young model encounters her death and rebirth (in dog form), releasing her past on the promise of eventual true connection. Bucks existential French cinema by instilling a warm spiritual core into the story and draping it over almost everything. Slow at first, but builds to a mind-bending, transcendental crescendo. A movie about justice, connection, and spirit. Wonderful.

9. MisterColo93's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

10. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

A film of such ideas that it is at once enlightened and unknowable

11. lunoktae's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

12. postblueink's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

13. dionysus67's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

A super-stylish meditation on the problem of indeterminacy and on its theological underpinnings, this third part of the color trilogy is maybe the most accomplished as it traverses (and weaves) various plateaus of the networked society that connect in acausal fashion to the quotidian aspects of life. As tragedy ensues, redemption belongs to the divine coordinator of causal chains of solidarity/love. Essential cinema!

14. dalena's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

I find myself unraveling backwards inside a fractal. The scope of the story ingests itself, swallowing arbitrary movements, places, and people only to compose something distant and familiar. Truth is somehow a puncture for a dense and sinking body: Shaping a hollow just wide enough to thread together intricate narratives.

15. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

16. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

The last of the color trilogy ties everything perfectly together and is essentially about human connections and isolation. In this film a beautiful Irene Jacob hits the runaway dog of a miserable retired judge with her car, and they form a special kind of friendship over time. Red became Kieslowski’s final film as he felt he had said all he needed to with it.

17. érzéki's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

I tried, I tried to watch this without drawing comparisons to Blue... but I did, and I prefer this one. I enjoyed how the beauty in bleakness and moments of lightness were captured.... Irene Jacob was captivating, as was her relationship with the judge. I truly enjoyed this. Gorgeous film.

18. kartina obskura's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

19. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Three Colors: Red

20. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/tres-colores-krzysztof-kieslowski/

21. Nachtreich's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

22. Smaro Papaevangelou's rating of the film Three Colors: Red

Essential questions of morality and ethics - has some themes in common with Marketaki's John the Violent. Chance,luck,destiny are also at play of course.

23. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Three Colors: Red