1. José Neves's rating of the film Three Godless Years

PC. From Philippines, historically a politically and economically tormented territory, another filmmaker that emerges as if there was there an inexhaustible reservoir out of an ark of probabilities. A melodrama that's neither obvious nor manichean, complex in its ideological implications and courageous in its dramaturgical determination, with an impressive level of cinematic correspondence.

2. Charade Bermeo's rating of the film Three Godless Years

This is the movie that made me notice Nora Aunor, the actress, not the celebrity.

3. Jorge A.S.Demafeliz's rating of the film Three Godless Years

I really love the acting of the main protagonist of this movie, Ms. Nora Aunor

4. BisdakBoy's rating of the film Three Godless Years

This film marks the birth of the greatest actress in the history of Philippine cinema, Ms. Nora Aunor! Its story is also way ahead of its time. Very daring! A work of genius. Mario O'Hara, the director, rocks and lives on with this iconic film.

5. CYNTHIA CECILIA VALDEZ's rating of the film Three Godless Years

6. James's rating of the film Three Godless Years

Anyone know where I can see this? After watching Brocka's Weighed But found Wanting I really want to explore some of the Filipino classics, but most, including this one, are unavailable on DVD in the U.S. If anyone can help me, please send me a P.M. Thanks.

7. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Three Godless Years

one of the greatest war films Ive seen.

8. soiwaswrong's rating of the film Three Godless Years

Very intense, gloomy and full of horror. O'hara directed it very well and the timing of the music is perfect, making some of the scenes really uncomfortable, and of course Nora Aunor did a great job!!

9. Gerard Pitersen's rating of the film Three Godless Years

The best film of all time. I said so. Watch it.

10. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Three Godless Years

A couple of Facebookers "love" this film so much that they ruin the MUBI Forum Users' Top 20 List, flooding it with random votes. And yet they can't be bothered to post reviews for it or even create a thread about it here. Wonderful.

11. edna's rating of the film Three Godless Years

Explicit story on the complexities of human compassion in an oppressive, unjust exercise of power affecting intricately the lives (characters) involved in the story. Worth watching with the three best actors; Bembol Roco, Christopher de Leon and Ms. NORA AUNOR of the Phillippines on their greatest portrayals, respectively.