1. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Three Hearts

2. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Three Hearts

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/3-corazones-benoit-jacquot/

3. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Three Hearts

Quite entertaining, twisted in an elegant way. I like the way in which this kind of plots rely on a total lack of justification for the character's decisions which, perhaps, is also the base of its charm. Charlotte Gainsbourg in her Patti Smith disguise is so cute. A nice popcorn Sunday movie.

4. Rodrigo's rating of the film Three Hearts

Inception BWOOOHNGs for your romantic family drama, because why the fuck not.

5. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Three Hearts

6. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Three Hearts

Very good performances by Chiara Mastroianni and Charlotte Gainsbourg. More films with them both, please!

7. Will C's rating of the film Three Hearts

An interesting melodrama about relationships and family affairs spearheaded by an incredible performance once again by Charlotte Gainsbourg (though Benoit Poelvoorde, Chiara Mastroianni and Catherine Deneuve are certainly up to the challenge) undone by an uneven execution of tone and a score better fitted for a slasher thriller than a cerebral relationship exercise. Good but could have been much better.

8. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Three Hearts

I only went in for Charlotte Gainsbourg! It wasn't too bad however I wouldn't say I really liked it. I thought the score was a terrible choice.

9. Carolina's rating of the film Three Hearts

10. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Three Hearts

That instrumental was a poor move

11. BicheOmaBiche's rating of the film Three Hearts

12. Pedro Miguel's rating of the film Three Hearts

13. José Neves's rating of the film Three Hearts

Jacquot is a well-behaved and too bourgeois version of a French film author, with great themes and actors to match it, and this film is no exception. In a territory where Truffaut triumphed - see "La Femme d'à Côté", for instance -, nothing happens than a correct and boring management of film grammar, trivializing in the way a good idea: a sick heart as an organic extension of a malaise d'amour.

14. GoSpeedGo!'s rating of the film Three Hearts

This is both straight-up melodrama and melodrama in quotes. Jacquot makes this gamble work with well-chosen actors (Poelvoorde is meant to be both tragic and funny, come on!), assured overdramatic camera pans, and hilariously menacing music. Amour fou isn't healthy at all.

15. Florencja Bandini's rating of the film Three Hearts

16. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Three Hearts

There are some really famous actresses in this film (Catherine Deneuve and her daughter Chiara Mastroianni as well as Charlotte Gainsbourg) but I was not really moved. Maybe getting slightly bored with adulterous stories and people who can't make up their minds...

17. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Three Hearts

3.5. A film that is more interesting than it is good. I wrote a short review: http://elena-et-les-films.tumblr.com/post/97315005836/71st-venice-international-film-festival-3-coeurs