1. Z's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

If the Coens had directed a dark comedy set in a suburban high school it might have played something like this. The film bridges the gap between John Hughes' quaint class issues and Daniel Waters' and Michael Lehman's nihilistic, outcast rage. Captures the surreal, hormone inflected, life or death struggle of 80's public education. Only the strong survive, but the meek keep squirming. Siemaszko is the every striver.

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Three O'Clock High

Immensely enjoyable high school comedy that mines large chunks of High Noon and After Hours for a marvellously paced story that isn't afraid to deviate from the norm in this kind of film. Great fun.

3. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

4. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

Hilarious. Perfect movie. Way better than "Fast Times..."

5. Rocco_Pagliacci's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

6. Christian Kieffer's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

Probably my favorite high school movie.

7. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

Um clássico da minha infância que tive a oportunidade de revisitar. Confesso que o filme empalideceu um pouco com o passar das décadas, mas ainda é uma diversão mais que recomendada.

8. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

Funny "High Noon" spoof with great camerawork by Barry Sonnenfeld and that lovely and unique 80s style.

9. souljacker's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

Loved this movie so much when I was a kid that I'm afraid to watch it again and ruin it.

10. Mugino's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

I saw this as a kid and remember it being colorfully surreal, fun and accompanied by a great Tangerine Dream score.

11. Miasma's rating of the film Three O'Clock High

I have very positive memories of this film...