1. astygianelysium's rating of the film Three Quarters

Nearly nothing at all--nothing but life, quietly observed. And darling Niki, an imp, a goof, but then a shred of aged wisdom, when he speaks an aphorism that fits him loosely, like a suit he might one day grow into.

2. Tom Kirk's rating of the film Three Quarters

I had a great experience recording rehearsals and then location sound on this film. I love the way in which the structured improvisation has been condensed and the details honed in the edit. The concert scene, for its particular emphasis was a pleasant surprise to me.

3. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Three Quarters

4. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Three Quarters

Accurate family portrayal yet do not know if it's going to stick with my memory

5. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film Three Quarters

The film felt very natural, almost like The Fall by Camus, only refering to the kind of tellng everything. Why the Led Zeppelin poster?

6. DSPRKY's rating of the film Three Quarters

Locarno '17. Slice of life story for which the title's meaning slyly becomes apparent by omission. The music scenes are well done but there's not much else to hold one's interest. Frankly I'd rather rewatch a certain Alexander Payne movie (you'll know which one once you've finished the film) than this. 2.5 stars.

7. saitosouta's rating of the film Three Quarters

I can't describe by words the brilliance of this super-minimal yet lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely little gem. Tears continue to burst out from my eyes like waterfall. My review in Japanese →http://d.hatena.ne.jp/razzmatazzrazzledazzle/20170808/1502198545