1. ali di pollo's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

sembra di vedere le figure di un libro di fiabe

2. lazycalm's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

My kind of woman...my kind of Cinderella!

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

A genuinely affectionate three stars. Any scene without Libuše Šafránková became an order of magnitude less charming. Her Cinderella was so winsome. The winsomest! I've never before wanted so much to simultaneously cuddle a fictional character and be them myself. Some of the music cues were a bit over-determined, but I loved the weird synthy piece near the end and the sudden 1970s zooms. I adore the Czech language.

4. Luke Corradine's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

Breathtaking - stunning - otherworldly. Why do I always find my favourite films on the last day of the month??

5. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

A charming version of Cinderella with a mischievous active heroine played with delightful energy by Safrankova. The 70s production values and camp style add to the unabashed celebratory feel. Lovely.

6. Ana's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

Much, much better than the UK/US version!

7. Katherine Lo's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

8. Cliff's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

9. Superfrog's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

A fresh and unpretentious take on the tale. It works.

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

11. T.h. Marvelsteins's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

I loved every second of it. It was very much my taste! The 70's soft focus and quick zooms, the sighing lyricism, the sweet as sugar soundtrack. A glittering jewelled Christmas cake of a film with Libuse Safránková the gorgeous fairy doll on the top.

12. McOpinionated's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

I'm a sucker for the unfamiliar take on the familiar story. I think it's one of the purposes of cinema watching. So from my perspective, this old-fashioned and weakly-acted and lip-synched film is delightful in contrast to disney versions, and because of the charming fiesty androgynous Cinderella who is not just the better of her sister, but of the prince too.

13. Felicity Green's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

An enjoyable romp through a fairy tale Bohemia. A much bolder and brassier Cinderella than we're accustomed to in western Europe. She's handy with a crossbow and has an owl instead of a fairy godmother.

14. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

As good, if not better, than lots of Christmas films that we're used to watching in the UK/US. It's very, very dated - sometimes in a Turkish Superman sort of way - with a cheesy Czech crooner singing about silver ferns or something, and a load of zoom shots. But it's so bloody charming, especially towards the last third of the film that it's hard to leave Three Wishes without knowing you'll see it again next Xmas.

15. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

16. Láďa Tvarůžek's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

17. Adam Góralczyk's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

18. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

Quite lovely but I struggle with sub-titles these days

19. Imelda Says's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

I am in bed with a huge horrible cold, and this was almost as perfect as The Princess Bride for a sick-bed movie.

20. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

A delightful interpretation of the classic fairytale, boosted by the utterly charming lead, Libuse Safrankova.

21. Namstad's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

the Norwegian dub of this is gr8

22. valinho's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

A beautiful fairy-tale I bought it with English subtitles on czechmovie.com

23. caprivi76's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella

my favourite christmas movie!

24. etblikk's rating of the film Three Wishes for Cinderella