1. ø's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

2. Pauline's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

3. onur.oeg@gmail.com's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

this movie depicts all the glance that I had in uk for 2 months.. ratchet whorish gillies who first bore in 16, run away lads which breed double of theirs for future.. imperialism is something brutes itself.. today I saw a idiom says, "kick their ass, take their gas".. I wonder when will I live in a united globe!!

4. panagiotatos's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

incomplete effort to depict a bullying story.

5. m00njaguar's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

Brutal and harsh. Captures the petty cruelty of teenage bullying. A quick glimpse into a personal hell, the consequences it leads to.

6. Aube James's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

7. bogdann's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

8. bfertelli's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

not bad actually ama amk aksanından hiçbir şey anlamadım yani az anladım buğra beni özledin mi

9. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

That's the way you do it Boi!!!

10. shelbywelldone's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

11. Nicolas Triantafilidis's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

Please tell me you have ideas to turn this into a feature length film?? Powerful stuff.....!

12. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

The atmosphere and the intensity are almost tangible. Impressive!

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

14. Alex Hall's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

Not bad. Nice to see a film located near home. It seems that the whole "grim up north" thing is getting a bit old though, as with The Selfish Giant (set in Bradford). Feels as though the story could have panned out into a longer feature, which would make for more character development. I can imagine it as a 30 min short or part of a mini series, potentially also tackling some topical issues of life in the UK today.

15. SafeStanding's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

16. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

17. mpho3's rating of the film Throw Me to the Dogs

Impressively crafted using non-professional actors improvising like pros, but the ending is too abrupt.