1. Sara Delshad's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

2. uenus's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Una película sobre la madurez, a propósito de la intimidad de una pareja matrimonial en plena crisis contemplada por una niña. "De jueves a domingo" es un paseo familiar durante un fin de semana, uno que se presenta como un cuadro venturoso, pero que poco a poco va generando un quiebre. Algo no está funcionando. Cementerios por la carretera, disparos al aire, encuentros y tragedias inesperadas. Un fin se aproxima.

4. Beverly Jan's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

The awkwardness of being the old enough to be aware child in a dissolving marriage is presented well and the still camera shots are interesting and the scenery beautiful. But, in the end, the film dragged a bit.

5. DrFirestone's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

This whole film is very close to an experience of a family trip... I felt almost a passenger and getting to know the family members. Very well executed, and I appreciate this idea. Beautiful, interesting setting (Chilean countryside?). Very interestingly, the perspective changes from the children point of view, to the parents during the trip. Very good!

6. caroline's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Not a great film, but still pretty good. The framing is pleasantly stylized- specifically the use of family estate cars front/rear window:like a frame within a frame (personally it could have been more creative). I liked the way the director disclosed little of sub-plots of the story ( as it is for children on the outside)- audience is free to connect the dots. The final frame also gives us time for reflection.

7. Jason Major's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Would have been five stars but the miniscule subtitles made following the story very difficult for my poor aged eyes, I love south American cinema though. I liked the journey we where taken on, it felt like I'd had a little road trip this evening.,

8. Thomas Paul's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

It felt like a long and boring car trip when I was a child, which looks like a long and boring car trip in the eyes of a child, which becomes a long and boring car trip for the people who watch this representation, some good in-betweens though.

9. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

10. emlomm's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Pocas películas me han conmovido como "De jueves a domingo". Me recordó a mi infancia y a mi familia como no las había recordado en varios años. Las actuaciones de Lucía y Manuel son espontáneas y naturales. La película es sutil y nostálgica, pero sobre todo honesta.

11. Lucia Telechea's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Not difficult to watch, but not something I'd watch twice or recommend.

12. stripey's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

miserable bleached-out monochrome palate meets nothing very much...in a clapped out Mazda.

13. raggiodisole's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Easy-paced observations of adulthood from childhood, eminently watchable, and a reminder of what it is to be young

14. Erika Jane's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Reminded me what it's like to be a kid.

15. Amapola's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Creo que deja mucho que desear. Se vuelve pesada y un poco confusa con lo que trata de decir.

16. Mr. Dude_o_o's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

If you are a sucker for style, then this is your film.

17. ozgeyildirim's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Bu dört kişinin otomobille yapmış olduğu yolculuğa odaklanıyoruz. Yolculuk Şili'nin Başkenti Santiago'dan başlıyor, Şilinin Kuzeyine doğru sürüyor. Yıpranmış aile ilişkilerini çok az söze yer bırakacak şekilde açığa çıkaran bir filmde, anne - baba arasındaki gerginliği ile bu durumun çocukların bakışına etkilerini görüyoruz. Genç yönetmenin başarılı ilk filmini kesinlikle öneriyorum.

18. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

I got a bit lost in the apathy and vagueness of its most frivolous occurrences. Full review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/10/thursday-till-sunday-2012.html

19. Matt Richards's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Beautifully shot in forced-perspective, a young girl tries to make sense of the slow dissolution of her parents relationship during a long road trip, forcing the audience to ask the same questions. The small vignettes of childhood, games played, boredom and frustration all play out with a resonant truth. The pacing and plotting however prove frustrating and detract from an otherwise strong piece. 2.5 stars

20. Luis Meneses Godoy's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

Pocas veces vemos filmado el norte de nuestro país... carreteras y mar en el mismo plano, hermosa experiencia personal.

21. Chayanin Tiangpitayagorn's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

So hurt and so realistic, pity that it left too much hints and a kind of scenes for 'narrative' sake, which prevented itself from my 5-star.

22. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Thursday Till Sunday

deja un regusto melancólico oscuro, como el pozo de un café turco...