1. SafeStanding's rating of the film Tickets

This collaboration worked surprisingly well. Enjoyed the journey. Each director bringing their 30 minute segment to the film, combining humour, humility and hope. Definitely on the right track.

2. Ciceros's rating of the film Tickets

Tamamen hayatın içinden bir senaryo. Bugüne kadar izlediğim en iyi finallerden de birine sahip.

3. esen özen's rating of the film Tickets

Farklı yerlerden gelip aynı yöne ama başka başka şekillerde, başka renklerde akıp giden nehirler gibi, doğal, sade...

4. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Tickets

really enjoying professor's part has given me taste of reading a beautifull story about love and scottish fans made me laugh so hard

5. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Tickets

this is a very beautiful film. The most beautiful part for me was professor's so masterfull , so simple.. I liked other parts but final scene is trying to give message ... I didnt like that end. when holigans saw refugees' father it should have been cut ...it would be better .. I dont like messages , advices in final scenes...

6. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Tickets

7. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Tickets

"the worst part is that you will miss the whole season" :))

8. Justin Serulneck's rating of the film Tickets

Was thoroughly enjoyable. I liked Kiarostami's piece the best, with the older woman stopping the younger man from engaging the younger woman.