1. Ernesto Barros's rating of the film Tikimentary

The people are so weird, but the movie is well done.

2. Jo David's rating of the film Tikimentary

See you at Tiki Oasis 2010 !

3. jethrodethro's rating of the film Tikimentary

4. isabel's rating of the film Tikimentary

Interesting topic, but the film failed to convey all the aspects of this strange sub-culture.

5. Valerie Ann's rating of the film Tikimentary

Forget about whether or not you like or agree with the subject. The question is, was it a well made film? I think it was. Can it teach you something? It did, me.

6. ronnitino's rating of the film Tikimentary

In my opinion, Tikimentary doesn't deserve the harsh reviews below. It's not perfect and yes it perhaps struggles with focus placement on an extensive subject. But it's 25 minutes well worth watching if you want a brief - and personal - glimpse into this subculture. I certainly feel enlightened and ready for more tiki.

7. vic.w.'s rating of the film Tikimentary

really disliked this film... 25 minutes of mostly white north americans celebrating a mid 20th century kitch culture that got its start by appropriating Polynesian cultures into so called "authentic" clothes, music, and carved drinking cups.

8. julie's rating of the film Tikimentary

16 minutes was all I could handle of this home movie. I am a fan of Tiki culture and this just turned me off so badly. The people interviews are dull and ramble on about their inside friends who are really of no importance to the culture of Tiki. The doc would have been better off not claiming to be about tiki culture and instead focused on the particular bar almost the entire piece was shot in. FAIL!

9. mordlock99's rating of the film Tikimentary

10. sjlykowski's rating of the film Tikimentary

Watched 10 minutes...and quickly realized why it was free. I definitely sensed a director in search of meaningful topic...UTTER FAIL!

11. Nicolò's rating of the film Tikimentary