1. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

The greatest comedy film ever created. Don't watch it.

2. antibody's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

watched it for a second time with my parents and forgot about the dick piercing scene

3. Giovanni Musella's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

6 bags of popcorn and thre... ten sodas

4. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

5. Eric Lachance's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

Watch Top Gun twice and it makes sense.

6. Andrew Infante's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

I'm a little scared to see this. I love Tim and Eric and much as the next guy, I just don't know if I'll love Tim and Eric for 92 straight minutes...

7. msmichel's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

Well at least I know what the worst film of the year is going to be now. Dull, idiotic and devoid of laughs and thats being too kind. The kind of film you finish and think how in the world did that ever get made. Boggles the mind that you can call in those kind of favours in casting yet not come up with a worthy joke for any of them. Just freakin awful.

8. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Avoid it like the plague.

9. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

I'm gonna murder myself if you don't come to my fucking mall!

10. Tøkk's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

I'm impressed that this film is not even trying to please its audience. It's alomst avant garde and it's even crazier than the tv show. Parts of it is incredibly funny, others are a little awkward, but in a blessed way. No mainstream aspirations, just pure creativity, wonderful!

11. HAKKKED LOL's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

Forget the stupid plot, weird comedy, and gross out bits. this is a send up of the conventions of Hollywood films. Things like exaggerated foley, tedious opening credits, phoney motivation, stupid coincidences, action scenes, "immersive" tech like 3d, digital coloring, sappy love themes and tacked on happy endings are all mocked. your enjoyment of this film will depend on how amenable you are to this idea.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

A whole lot of fun, but I actually have to say I was a bit underwhelmed. Having seen some of their other work, especially the stuff they've done for HBO, I genuinely think Tim & Eric have incredible talent even beyond their sketch comedy origins; so this effort, while delivering some great laughs, actually seems a bit tame. Still, if you're a Tim & Eric fan, you're guaranteed a good time.

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

"ITS E-Z!" and this is just WTF?!

14. Jessica's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

Maybe if I was stoned or drunk this film would have more of an appeal to me. Nonetheless, I know what's expected of Tim and Eric so I knew what I was getting myself into. Sometimes it's nice to watch a movie that's so stupid it's funny.

15. McSmith's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

Can't envision myself desiring a rewatch but not the poop parade the critics made it out to be, and instead an actual coherent TV-to-film adaptation (in the vein of Strange Brew) that spirals into a much darker world than I'd expected (it's very unsettling whenever actual children are involved with a Tim and Eric production).

16. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

absolutely ridiculous - still laughed though.

17. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

I watched a good 30 minutes of this after the bars last night and so far it's fucking gold. DOBIS!

18. Peter Rinaldi's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

i think these guys are comedic geniuses but some parts were shockingly unfunny.

19. shannon roulet's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

20. TakaAwesome's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

The one star is for John C. Reilly.

21. Sarah Smith's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

My boyfriend and I lost our apatite during this film. Don't eat while watching this.

22. Pierre's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

23. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

Man, this is nome Alejandro-Jodorowski-fucking-John-Waters-cum-The-Kids-In-the-Hall next level shit. Weird as fuck and sometimes funny.

24. Glim Ho's rating of the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie