1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Time Bandits

I seriously cannot believe this is for kids BUT if I had seen this as a child, I might have turned out more odd than I already am.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Time Bandits

Considering that each of the little people had a counterpart in the Monty Python troupe, this can be considered a Python film. "The nice one, Fidgit, is said to represent Michael Palin; the self-appointed leader, Randall, John Cleese; the acerbic one, Strutter, Eric Idle; the quiet one, Og, Graham Chapman; the noisy rebel, Wally, Terry Jones; and the nasty, filth-loving one, Vermin, Terry Gilliam."

3. Ghostman's rating of the film Time Bandits

A hilarious and insane children's fantasy film by the one and only Terry Gilliam. A highly entertaining movie through and through. A must see for children.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Time Bandits

This is a dazzling and visually stunning fantasy film that takes you on the wildest ride and gives you a lot of fun moments with an impressive ensemble cast and a fantasy epic that puts Speilberg and Lucas to shame.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Time Bandits

La comédie manque de fantaisie et de piquant, mais Terry Gilliam laisse libre cours à sa démesure dans l'utilisation des décors ..... www.cinefiches.com

6. Kreg's rating of the film Time Bandits

Pure pointless insanity. Or is that the point? This reevaluates what should be considered a children's movie. I don't even know where to begin. I give this movie a really high rating but I would never recommend it. If you've seen it, you know.

7. LifeofFiction's rating of the film Time Bandits

Gilliam has yet to make a movie that I'm not enthralled by.

8. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Time Bandits

I had never heard of this film before, but the other day I came across it & I immediately fell in love with it! Right away you can tell it's a Terry Gilliam film, he has an imagination like no one else. One of my favorite things about Gilliam is his ability to create such vibrant worlds! Also as a Star Wars fan it was cool to see Kenny Baker. This is an incredibly underrated film that everyone can enjoy!

9. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Time Bandits

The fortress of ultimate childhood.

10. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Time Bandits

3.5, but it really has a special something that keeps one interested.

11. Ciaran Rogers's rating of the film Time Bandits

Bizzare and Unique concept. Fresh material. The cinematography was beautiful, the script is very unique. Some great performances, i liked Sean Connery a lot in his role, also Shelley Duvall was fantastic!

12. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Time Bandits

I was 10 years old and I tripped the hell out of this amazing movie.

13. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Time Bandits

Work of fantastic imagination. I kept thinking of the Harry Potter movies' imagery and trick photography but this has a sense of humor i dig.

14. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Time Bandits

I always wonder from where Terry Gilliam does get his crazy ideas. Anyway, this film is one of my favorites: Maybe it got a little bit rusty over the time but it's still very entertaining. Mike Moran did a good job in writing a score with stylistic different music for each episode; and I still like George Harrsion's songs.

15. Tom Ackerman's rating of the film Time Bandits

The effects might be dated, but this is still a great Python-esque caper.

16. kzrmgm's rating of the film Time Bandits

The love I have for this movie is probably due to the dozens of times my parents played it for me growing up. I've memorized the dialogue and it still makes me laugh.

17. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Time Bandits

18. f-nanda's rating of the film Time Bandits

It's Terry Gilliam but still didn't make me interested.

19. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film Time Bandits

"If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"

20. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Time Bandits

Great movie from an era when the world allowed weird and freewheelin movies. Fun, irreverent and full of schutzpah with a sense of wonder you rarely see these days. And thank the lord for the test audience's misinterpreted opinions on the ending!

21. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Time Bandits

As far a sense of fantasy goes, Time Bandits is full of it. However, it severely lacks a sense of adventure, and you spend most of your time watching these wonderful images go by without any type of vicarious experience, and the former to me does not make a good fantasy adventure film. This is probably largely due to Gilliam's large quantity of wide angles.

22. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Time Bandits

23. msmichel's rating of the film Time Bandits

The definition of imagination let run wild. Gilliams' first non python feature is a piece of inspired lunacy that often gets away from itself. Unlike Brazil or Munchausen it is not a film that has grown better with age but feels more and more like an unrealized vision. Sure there's some inspired moments especially those with David Warner and Ralph Richardson but really just is a foreshadowing of things to come.

24. Mighty Quinn's rating of the film Time Bandits

Fun 80's fantasy romp courtesy of Terry Gilliam. By no means a masterpiece, and some parts sag in between, but the films still contains enough imagination and humour to make it a worthwile watch.