1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Time Masters

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2008/07/27/los-amos-del-tiempo-rene-laloux/

2. bartkl's rating of the film Time Masters

Much of the characters and storyline seem inconsistent and odd, but as with Laloux's other films the depicted world is amazing, especially the drawing style and colors. Also, I believe this is more intended as a film for children than the previous ones, which possibly accounts for the former 'defects'. I particularly loved the planet Gamma 10. Definitely a fun watch, probably even more so for children.

3. Joshua's rating of the film Time Masters

Laloux strikes again with his second feature, a French classic. Lovingly 80s and just as thought provoking as his previous art. "Wah wah!"

4. flobota's rating of the film Time Masters

a very fascinating adventure with a very unique handwriting from Moebius whose life is also strongly reflected in it, hence he could have been from the future as well. Definitely something I will show my children if I have some.

5. Elisou's rating of the film Time Masters

This is obviously amazing but the comics is much better!

6. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Time Masters

Well, if I wasn't completely high before I started watching this, I certainly am now.

7. Adrian's rating of the film Time Masters

This is one I'd recommend to both adults and children. Plenty of memorable scenes, and a fantastic ending!