1. FISCHER's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

On songe à "Malevil" de Christian de Chalonge, en tout aussi raté ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

3. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

What is scarier: more people, or fewer? Society or a vacuum? The end of the world, or its ellipsis? Haneke tries on Tarkovsky's hat here and succeeds at crafting a claustrophobicly empty thriller, frightning not for its malice but its apathy. There are plenty of 'Man is the real monster' movies out there, but few as human as this.

4. bulgrin's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

It has moments but often slows down too much. Still a good dystopy with some great imagery, hoorah to one of Germany's greatest cinematographer. But in all indetermined. Great ending though.

5. dalena's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

goddess of mercy, take us away from here. it's cold and dark and ruthless cloaked in rags of civilization and driven to a chaotic confused corner, a peak of time, to slay or to starve

6. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

Such a poetic finale. This is not Haneke's best for me, I missed the iconic imagery, the fetish for striking stills. However, it's a beautiful work about endings: political, social, cultural. The question slammering: what to do when we've passed the end? And what to trade for days or minutes further?

7. wiwitaek's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

In personal opinion, it's completely different way of Michael Haneke's story telling than before this one, but he leave his trademark every where all along the movie. I think it could be his masterpiece because he challenge himself but in he wasn't really hit himself that hard.

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

9. ammar's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

10. Absentia's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

11. bagno's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

haneke infame che cazzo fai

12. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

'Time of the Wolf' is post-apocalyptic in a way that only Haneke can produce, like nothing that's ever been done before. He drops his viewers into the middle of an unnamed time and place without any explanation as to what has happened, why or how long ago it happened. In all truth, these details are completely unnecessary to the film's structure, and to Haneke's message. It's largely a social commentary,...↓

13. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

I usually admire you Mr. Haneke, but this is not enough.

14. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

15. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

I think of this one more than Funny Games when considering critiques of Hollywood violence. Haneke doesn't romanticize the apocalypse-- when the gun comes out, you're dead.

16. La quinta luna's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

17. Dries's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

un haneke irriconoscibile...

18. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

My third Haneke film. The warmest so far.

19. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

First 10 and final 20 minutes are done well, however, the rest is pretty much dullsville. It's more realistic than overblown, yet it swims in familiar waters too often to be literary and is without a focus to be experimental. The languid, cold, and repetitive nature makes it more sterile than provocative. The narrative is mainly directionless and bland.

20. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

21. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Time of the Wolf

Haneke reoccurs his fetish for families at peril . One of those movies... I'm glad to see that at troubled times there are always Romanian immigrants tho. feeling proud

22. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Time of the Wolf

This is a horrifyingly quiet apocalyptic film from Haneke!

23. Nina's rating of the film Time of the Wolf