1. El Biffo's rating of the film Time Out

This is a very good film, although I am sorry to say that I didn't find it to be as profound as some of my friends have. Perhaps it is because I never worked in an office and can't relate to the type of work ethic intrinsic to this story. Well, I did work in a bank for almost a year and it drove me crazy, I quit. 3.5*

2. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Time Out

A masterful interpretation of Emmanuel Carrère's masterpiece, The Adversary, which goes beyond the "official" adaptation. A philosophical and psychological inquiry into the nature of performance, simulation and neoliberalism, Time Out remains one of the greatest films of the decade.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Time Out

Un acteur étonnant de présence fugitive, dans une oeuvre hautement maîtrisée dont la thématique sera à nouveau abordée par Nicole Garcia, l'année suivante, dans son film : "L'adversaire" moins passionnant ... www.cinefiches.com

4. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film Time Out

A disturbing portrait about the pressure of modern societies over success, either professional or personal. Very well filmed and directed. Amazingly acted, the main actor supports the all film on his shoulders!

5. XTine's rating of the film Time Out

3.5.. Really depressing.The main character seemed to get so close to true intimacy and being in touch with his hopes and needs - and then - nothing.What a sad ending.

6. trugschluss's rating of the film Time Out

silent and smart. reflecting sense of work inbetween the story in an amazing way. good work.

7. Vi's rating of the film Time Out

I skipped parts of sequences. But it is overwhelming anyway. What is not making sense to me, is that this (escapist?) guy made so many kids.

8. Ka Wa, Lok's rating of the film Time Out

Superb film about how important work means for our daily lives.

9. Arshi Rai's rating of the film Time Out

I really liked the other screenshot. What a great film this is.

10. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Time Out

Part psychological thriller and part domestic drama.

11. Paulv's rating of the film Time Out

Simply superb. Challenging and deeply moving it says something true about working life, family, commitment and the human spirit. Cantet has made one of the most powerful fims in recent memory.

12. Julesallen's rating of the film Time Out

This is the best film of the 21st Century so far. This film will stay with you forever. The truth about human beings and modern values burns through the celluloid and onto your brain. Deeply uncomfortable, unquestionably powerful.

13. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Time Out

Exceptional in its questioning about the role of work in human lifes. The final scene (along with the credits) is nothing short of mesmerizing.