1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Time to Leave

2. cihangir21's rating of the film Time to Leave

3. Superfrog's rating of the film Time to Leave

A bit of gem, with good acting, unusual settings and a character who effortlessly goes against what is expected of him while being at all point believable. A film that decides to leave the matter of loss aside, and concentrates on the person with the easy part. Plenty to debate as to whether his behaviour is one which would be commendable; the film cleverly does not introduce judgment so I'll do the same.

4. Vincent T's rating of the film Time to Leave

5. Ale/M's rating of the film Time to Leave

6. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Time to Leave

An intense performance by Melvil Poupaud is the driving force of this emotionally charged drama, with a great supporting cast that includes the legendary Jeanne Moreau. There's no proper way of dealing with such devastating situation, so I guess one must do whatever feels right to ease the pain. Romain and his boyfriend were so cute together. Beautiful but very understated, the cinematography was quite nice.

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Time to Leave

8. Víctor H's rating of the film Time to Leave

Muy buena película. En menos de 80 minutos Ozon habla de la vida, la muerte y todo lo que día a día vamos heredando a quienes nos rodean y están dispuestos a conservar buenos recuerdos

9. no past land's rating of the film Time to Leave

"Maybe I never learned to talk about myself."

10. s.sh@hotmail.de's rating of the film Time to Leave

Sehr schön Dargestellt, was das Leben ausmacht.

11. Marie Laforge's rating of the film Time to Leave

12. Cependant's rating of the film Time to Leave

13. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Time to Leave

THAT ENDING!!! Only great cinema can achieve this!!

14. mpho3's rating of the film Time to Leave

I liked a lot about this film, but I had a hard time having sympathy with the main protagonist's difficult personality. In that sense only, it reminded me of Varga's Vagabond. Also, is it just me or are some of the folks in this movie very strangely unattractive? Anyway, loved the last scene. 3.5 stars

15. Ian Ferguson's rating of the film Time to Leave

16. ara's rating of the film Time to Leave

melvil puopaud is the masterpiece here. he communicates so beautifully that i almost can't bear it. he is truly divine.

17. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Time to Leave

I really want to like Ozon's films. His stories are compelling, enticing. But they all feel like they're draped in style and cliche, leaving us with a mawkish, glossy, obnoxious facade of a film, goose-feathered sleeping bags lined with vinyl.

18. Bai Rui's rating of the film Time to Leave

Very weak story and writing; poor acting.

19. El Biffo's rating of the film Time to Leave

Not a big Ozon fan, I went to see this because of Jeanne Moreau, she is so fabulous!!! The stars are all for her, actually, she is the only part of the film I remember....

20. Dibyajyoti Sarma's rating of the film Time to Leave

This sad saga of a young man’s acceptance to his impending mortality was enliven, especially for me, by a new take on the concept of Menage de trois. I think, the French are more qualified on such matters, and as the Wilson Owen character tells Carla Bruni in Midnight in Paris’, are “evolved” in the matters of love.

21. Fernando Chaves's rating of the film Time to Leave

Beautiful, little simple film about death that is full of life. With Melvi Poupaud making a good job with a charcater in confrontation with an incredibly complex situation. A delightfull downer.

22. javo love's rating of the film Time to Leave

23. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Time to Leave

The loneliness of death.Even if you don't agree with him,we can have empathy with the choices made by Romain. Haunting but an almost uplifting ending.

24. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Time to Leave