1. Epinephrin's rating of the film Time to Leave

Outstanding and disturbing film. Great cinematography. Melvil Poupaud is fantastic (as he also was in Lawrence Anyways). Great directing and great script. Maybe an example to take if we will be in Romain's shoes?

2. AVA's rating of the film Time to Leave

Ein berührender Film,der an die fast vergessene Option erinnert, eine Entscheidung für sich allein zu treffen,Eine friedliche Schlussszene.

3. Victor-André's rating of the film Time to Leave

Some will agree on his decisions, some will argue them! Some will say his selfish, some will understand him! Death is feared by everyone and makes you see differently life.

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film Time to Leave

5. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Time to Leave

From the moment I saw the blurry resemblance between Romain's ginger boyfriend and Ed Sheeran, I couldn't help but hope that he wouldn't sing some shitty ballad.

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Time to Leave

7. cihangir21's rating of the film Time to Leave

8. Superfrog's rating of the film Time to Leave

A bit of gem, with good acting, unusual settings and a character who effortlessly goes against what is expected of him while being at all point believable. A film that decides to leave the matter of loss aside, and concentrates on the person with the easy part. Plenty to debate as to whether his behaviour is one which would be commendable; the film cleverly does not introduce judgment so I'll do the same.

9. Vincent T's rating of the film Time to Leave

10. Ale/M's rating of the film Time to Leave

11. ig_____or's rating of the film Time to Leave

An intense performance by Melvil Poupaud is the driving force of this emotionally charged drama, with a great supporting cast that includes the legendary Jeanne Moreau. There's no proper way of dealing with such devastating situation, so I guess one must do whatever feels right to ease the pain. Romain and his boyfriend were so cute together. Beautiful but very understated, the cinematography was quite nice.

12. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Time to Leave

13. Víctor H's rating of the film Time to Leave

Muy buena película. En menos de 80 minutos Ozon habla de la vida, la muerte y todo lo que día a día vamos heredando a quienes nos rodean y están dispuestos a conservar buenos recuerdos

14. no past land's rating of the film Time to Leave

"Maybe I never learned to talk about myself."

15. Sergey's rating of the film Time to Leave

Sehr schön Dargestellt, was das Leben ausmacht.

16. Marie Laforge's rating of the film Time to Leave

17. Cependant's rating of the film Time to Leave

18. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Time to Leave

THAT ENDING!!! Only great cinema can achieve this!!

19. mpho3's rating of the film Time to Leave

I liked a lot about this film, but I had a hard time having sympathy with the main protagonist's difficult personality. In that sense only, it reminded me of Varga's Vagabond. Also, is it just me or are some of the folks in this movie very strangely unattractive? Anyway, loved the last scene. 3.5 stars

20. Ian Ferguson's rating of the film Time to Leave

21. ara's rating of the film Time to Leave

melvil puopaud is the masterpiece here. he communicates so beautifully that i almost can't bear it. he is truly divine.

22. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Time to Leave

I really want to like Ozon's films. His stories are compelling, enticing. But they all feel like they're draped in style and cliche, leaving us with a mawkish, glossy, obnoxious facade of a film, goose-feathered sleeping bags lined with vinyl.

23. Bai Rui's rating of the film Time to Leave

Very weak story and writing; poor acting.

24. El Biffo's rating of the film Time to Leave

Not a big Ozon fan, I went to see this because of Jeanne Moreau, she is so fabulous!!! The stars are all for her, actually, she is the only part of the film I remember....