1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Timecrimes

2. Lucia0550's rating of the film Timecrimes

3. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Timecrimes

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Timecrimes

Made me say woah a lot, and gave off some Primer vibes. I want to dress up as the pink mummy for Halloween one year. I should watch more Nacho Vigalondo.

5. D Rhino's rating of the film Timecrimes

Kitty kitty schrödinger's cat... Shitty trailer doesn't convey the atmosphere of this movie

6. kartina obskura's rating of the film Timecrimes

7. ennui.'s rating of the film Timecrimes

Whatever it contains still very watchable.

8. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Timecrimes

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Timecrimes

First movie with low budget. Nothing new about time travel here. You should rather see Christopher Smith's 'Triangle' (2009) with Melissa George. This one is already forgotten.

10. Dukeson's rating of the film Timecrimes

The first movie I've seen to actually do time travel correctly. Story was great.

11. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Timecrimes

The pacing of the film was what really made it enjoyable for me. It was quite a nice ride from start to finish. The plot wasn't all that thrilling to me, (maybe I've seen too many films in the same genre) but was enough to sustain it. What I didn't get at all was the protagonist's arch. He went through a lot on that day sure but such a 180?

12. miu stf's rating of the film Timecrimes

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cartoonnetwork/images/0/03/Dexter's_Inter-Dimensional_Doorway.png/revision/latest?cb=20130726005419 this was better

13. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Timecrimes

Entertaining and amusing ala black Spanish humor. But the guy is so stupid in the first part...very annoying. And illogical story in the end, as usual ^^

14. Jim Fear's rating of the film Timecrimes

With a much lower budget, it manages to beat Predestination, with horror elements and curious details.

15. Strauhs's rating of the film Timecrimes

16. When the Sun Dies's rating of the film Timecrimes

A very easy but immensely interesting puzzle.

17. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Timecrimes

stupid decisions... stupid decisions everywhere

18. Pollyaluja's rating of the film Timecrimes

New accelerate-aesthetics thrive from a setting of a few decades ago and a naiv, trivial protagonists desires. Timetravel depicted repeatedly and profane but still compelling. It's for its socio-realistic beauty: today we don't just devour food, destroy goods but annihilate ourselves continuously. The capitalist suggestive sneak finally shown in one film: we need 4 lives in constant agony just to always compensate.

19. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Timecrimes

20. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Timecrimes

Genau zum Zeitpunkt an dem ich schon gelangweilt abschalten wollte, wurde es dann doch interessant. Nicht wirklich gut gemacht, aber wer Zeitspiele mag, sieht mal wieder eine völlig neue Perspektive.

21. erictheviking's rating of the film Timecrimes

Well written, well directed and well acted film, original and complex plot but executed nicely without taking itself too seriously which makes for an enjoyable and at the same time intelligent watching experience.

22. Love Wegeh's rating of the film Timecrimes

neat. at first i thought people are acting weird. in the end all makes sense.

23. Roberto Mansi's rating of the film Timecrimes

Paradossi temporali, senza soluzione.

24. bastos's rating of the film Timecrimes

Interesting story but it doesn•t need the horror elements

← Previous 1 3 4