1. Ralphesque's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

So encouraging to see young people making films, but this is not my cup of tea.

2. MLSoares's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

With this, she wasn't any voice of any generation

3. Traum Baum's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Sad and lonely young people do end up getting barebacked in a culvert pipe, but this one just falls flat as a character study.

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

i can't relate at all to any of this and i think she's full of crap but that weirdly never prevented me in enjoying her work

5. mikong's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

sometimes it's just alienating to watch these lena dunham's new york sensibilities specially that i grew up in a third world country. but no other filmmakers cld really process charm like this. if just for charm, she's comparable to woody allen or crudest of godard.

6. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Oddly satisfying prequel to the show 'girls'.

7. EdieEmm's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Meh. Too precious for me, I support what she's doing but I mostly just really wanted it to be over. A clever, subversive voice within a generation I don't relate to, writing for that generation; I'm not her audience. 2.75

8. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Lo más provocativo de este filme es su final. Luego de una serie de actos e inclinaciones que encasillaban a la protagonista de esta historia como un slacker, síntoma de una generación despreocupada y dependiente, vemos esa acercamiento entre madre e hija. Es el instante de intimidad, confesión mutua que acerca a ambas mujeres, pero que después la madre rechaza. El síntoma venía de más atrás; una generación egoísta.

9. ughchenausea's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

che sarebbe 2 e mezzo ma vabe, dai. diciamo che vorrebbe essere uno di quei film con personaggi buffi ma simpatici che fanno cose strane che "oddio potrei essere io ahah" (e invece ma anche no), e invece sono tutti così presi dall'essere particolari che non attaccano bene tra loro. però questo film> uova e salsiccia per cena, quindi tutto sommato poi così male non è

10. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

I enjoyed this more than I expected: there's an emotional honesty to Dunham's treatment that captures well that twilight zone of adolescence with both humour and sensitivity. It is well shot and the performances are fresh, Simmons and Kirke especially.

11. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

12. Penelope q's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

White privilege? yes sure, but also a depiction of lost women

13. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Some enjoyable moments of honesty aside, this is a generally tiresome and forgettable work. Written and directed by the lead, Lena Dunham, the whole thing feels far too much like the main character; selfish, self-pitying, and generally just a bit of a bore.

14. Superfrog's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

15. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

The right film to watch when feeling disconnected. Honest, and uninhibited. Perfectly cast.

16. Tja's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Despite, or perhaps because of its veneer of failure, this is an endearing Indie post-college NY montage, helped along by Teddy Banks' stripped-down electronic-sounding score. Lena Dunham is a convincing twenties everywoman. "Out of college, money spent, see no future, pay no rent..." (Lennon, 1969)

17. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

one of my comfort films this time i watched it balanced on a stack of toilet rolls from the bath

18. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

3.5. Nicely observed, true to life young person dramas. Gentle, interesting, done with a light and sensitive touch.

19. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

I could totally relate to this movie

20. madtobesaved's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

This girl is seriously the poster child for white privilege.

21. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

needs a little more substance. It's one of those where you can't really connect on any level..or see the end.

22. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

23. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Reminded me of the works of Noah Baumbach and Woody Allen. Can definitely see why comparisons have been drawn. Overall, a solid film.

24. alchimia's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

99 minutes long Girl's episode.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7