1. EdieEmm's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Meh. Too precious for me, I support what she's doing but I mostly just really wanted it to be over. A clever, subversive voice within a generation I don't relate to, writing for that generation; I'm not her audience. 2.75

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Lo más provocativo de este filme es su final. Luego de una serie de actos e inclinaciones que encasillaban a la protagonista de esta historia como un slacker, síntoma de una generación despreocupada y dependiente, vemos esa acercamiento entre madre e hija. Es el instante de intimidad, confesión mutua que acerca a ambas mujeres, pero que después la madre rechaza. El síntoma venía de más atrás; una generación egoísta.

3. ughchenausea's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

che sarebbe 2 e mezzo ma vabe, dai. diciamo che vorrebbe essere uno di quei film con personaggi buffi ma simpatici che fanno cose strane che "oddio potrei essere io ahah" (e invece ma anche no), e invece sono tutti così presi dall'essere particolari che non attaccano bene tra loro. però questo film> uova e salsiccia per cena, quindi tutto sommato poi così male non è

4. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

I enjoyed this more than I expected: there's an emotional honesty to Dunham's treatment that captures well that twilight zone of adolescence with both humour and sensitivity. It is well shot and the performances are fresh, Simmons and Kirke especially.

5. Penelope q's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

White privilege? yes sure, but also a depiction of lost women

6. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Some enjoyable moments of honesty aside, this is a generally tiresome and forgettable work. Written and directed by the lead, Lena Dunham, the whole thing feels far too much like the main character; selfish, self-pitying, and generally just a bit of a bore.

7. Superfrog's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

8. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

The right film to watch when feeling disconnected. Honest, and uninhibited. Perfectly cast.

9. Tja's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Despite, or perhaps because of its veneer of failure, this is an endearing Indie post-college NY montage, helped along by Teddy Banks' stripped-down electronic-sounding score. Lena Dunham is a convincing twenties everywoman. "Out of college, money spent, see no future, pay no rent..." (Lennon, 1969)

10. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

one of my comfort films this time i watched it balanced on a stack of toilet rolls from the bath

11. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

3.5. Nicely observed, true to life young person dramas. Gentle, interesting, done with a light and sensitive touch.

12. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

I could totally relate to this movie

13. madtobesaved's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

This girl is seriously the poster child for white privilege.

14. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

needs a little more substance. It's one of those where you can't really connect on any level..or see the end.

15. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

16. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Reminded me of the works of Noah Baumbach and Woody Allen. Can definitely see why comparisons have been drawn. Overall, a solid film.

17. alchimia's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

99 minutes long Girl's episode.

18. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Lena Dunham has established herself a great young talent of the millennium, there's no doubt. She's in touch with the comedic value in the everyday lives of fellow millennials, working off of her own experiences of embarrassment, shame, guilt, regret, etc. Her work has become increasingly more refined with the development of her very popular TV show , 'Girls'. 'Tiny Furniture' is her only true feature length...↓

19. seakat's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Depression about your lack of substance in the world, and the lack of sympathy you get for this problem. This was like a horror film for me.

21. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

Lena Dunham is f' annoying.

22. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

23. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

oh lena, you're better than this

24. samuele90's rating of the film Tiny Furniture

I personaggi di Lena Dunham sono così odiosi che uno preferirebbe strusciarsi la faccia contro dei pezzi di vetro pur di non sentirli parlare per più di 10 secondi. E non odiosi nel senso di spiacevoli, ma nel senso di scritti a merda.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7