1. McOpinionated's rating of the film Tip Top

Eh... just when I thought it couldn't be that bad, it was. And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. This reminds me of when children or grandchildren "put on a show". If they are family, and you're in a good mood, you can think "clever them" and enjoy it - sometimes laughing with, sometimes laughing at, but always with good grace. When it's someone else's family, it's just boring torture.

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Tip Top

There is something terribly perverse in taking Huppert as an out of control sadist, Naceri as a semi victim of violence. Other than that, the film is off key as a good Bunuel while not reaching the surrealist levels usually found there. A really good watch overall.

3. Pango's rating of the film Tip Top

Really odd humour. Nothing really stands out.

4. Zachariah Rigby's rating of the film Tip Top

It's possible that some of the humour is lost in translation, but the awkwardly flailing script doesn't help. There's the bones of a good film in here, and the cast deserve praise for breathing so much life into it, but unfortunately it never quite works.

5. captainfez's rating of the film Tip Top

Isabelle Huppert Shouldn't Make Comedies: The Oddly-Paced Movie.

6. Drafthing Dan's rating of the film Tip Top

At first, I’d like to express my great respect for a courageous challenge of Isabelle Huppert. This experimental slapstick-comedy seems to be unstable and wearying, but that expresses precisely true human feelings, I guess.

7. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Tip Top

A quirky little mix of police procedural drama and black comedy, Tip Top doesn't really come together as well as it could, but it certainly throws enough at viewers to show that it is trying hard. The cast help to sell it, even as the events unfold without any way of making viewers actually care.

8. theravecave@hotmail.co.uk's rating of the film Tip Top

Terrible film. The worst I have seen Isabelle Hupert in. Not funny at all. I cant really think of a single thing that works in this film and the acting is atrocious

9. Tja's rating of the film Tip Top

If you understood the plot of The Big Sleep, then you might make sense of this. Two female officers investigate the death of an informer, in between craving violent sex with male partners and obsessing over 'protocol'. Meanwhile, a male officer, makes racist trouble with members of the Algerian community, when not following our female duo. It's just weird, but not really engrossing and certainly not very amusing.

10. J3ffStat10n's rating of the film Tip Top

This could have been so much better. It had the beginnings of a plot and some interesting characters. But the two main characters were just awful, like they'd been picked as part of an improv show. The film also lacked an end.

11. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Tip Top

12. EyesRus's rating of the film Tip Top

Film décousu, sans queue ni tête. Nombriliste et ennuyeux à la longue. Très français. Les quelques blagues auto-référentielles ne sauvent pas la mise.

13. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Tip Top

Netflix has a lot of poor reviews of this film, Mubi is pretty mixed on the better side. I thought this was great. Huppert is awesome (you should watch this for her alone), so is Kiberlain. Truly funny crime-edy without needing prat falls, and very smart to boot.

14. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Tip Top

The Film Comment interview with Bozon really helped me to appreciate what I was missing on my first viewing. Very interesting film!

15. David Richards's rating of the film Tip Top

16. David R Williams's rating of the film Tip Top

I remember watching a Chinese comedy at TIFF in a room mostly filled with Chinese. They were literally rolling on the floor with laughter. My companions and myself were completely clueless. This reminded me a lot of that time.

17. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Tip Top

Younes's dance was a gem: funny, touching, funny.

18. wayne roylance's rating of the film Tip Top

isabelle huppert is a great actress, but she ain't no comedian.

19. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Tip Top

I've written the script, but I can't decide what perversions to give you two. Let's spin the wheel and see what you get? First up, Sandrine. You're a voyeur! So French! Congratulations! Next up, Isabelle. Alors! Your perversion is violence. Yay! More violence against women! Best to approach it nonchalantly. By the way, did I mention that I don't have an ending?

20. kate_etoile's rating of the film Tip Top

I'd say three stars, but I'm giving the fourth solely for the insane blood-dripping-down-the-nose-lick thing... Rarely do you see a woman in film unabashedly living her desires and not apologizing for them, ever. I also loved the endless Arabic mispronunciation by the resident dude-bro-cop of the film. A fun weird romp.

21. Jefferson's rating of the film Tip Top

Yay! This was fun. Some of the plot was lost on me but I'm sure it would straighten out with another viewing. It reminds me in a way of Li'l QuinQuin.

22. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Tip Top

Weird comedy that for some reason worked. Well made and the acting was great. Perhaps I didn't understand all the jokes, but for me there wasn't any laugh out loud moments, still worth it for it's dark comedy aspect.

23. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Tip Top

24. Kevin's rating of the film Tip Top

I read about this film when it showed at Cannes in 2013 with less than favorable reviews. I tried to obtain a copy sin ce without success, and now MUBI has come through again, giving me something to do while the rest of the family sees Star Wars. Merci...