1. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Titan A.E.

2. Thomas's rating of the film Titan A.E.

3. ABVH's rating of the film Titan A.E.

Winner of the "It should have been live action instead of animated, lifetime achievement award" 2,5

4. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Titan A.E.

Lol, Janeane Garofalo? Really?

5. lasers8oclock's rating of the film Titan A.E.

Some friends of mine and I occasionally enjoy re-watching movies from our youth and this one got played, unfortunately. Very little positives here with a barebones plot, stock characters, and the worst soundtrack you could possibly imagine: 90s pop alt rock.

6. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Titan A.E.

7. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Titan A.E.

It had a lot of potential. The whole concept of the film is so interesting, but the film itself is rather weak. The main problem is the animation. Half hand-drawn, half computer, it feels very dated. The music, of course, is at times inappropriately awful. The pacing is off, seeming to go too fast at important points. I feel the story itself deserves a better version, more detailed and better produced. I would see it

8. MGeo's rating of the film Titan A.E.

Many say this movie is unappreciated, and they are right to a point. I really like this movie a lot, mostly for the interesting world and creatures it gives us. However, I'm not so blinded by my fandom enough to refuse the notion that flaws do not exist, because oh yes they do. The story is okay but it could have been a whole lot more interesting than it turned out to be. I like it, but it wasted it's potential.

9. Sunday's rating of the film Titan A.E.

A very decent and stylish sci-fi tale... with perhaps one of the more horrid decisions in film concerning its choice of music.

10. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Titan A.E.

Underrated. Would even be a really good movie if they hadn't picked such unbearably lame songs for the soundtrack.

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Titan A.E.

Fun as all hell and doesn't come close to deserving the awful reputation it has.