1. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Titanic

2. reiter's rating of the film Titanic

3. chelsea campbell's rating of the film Titanic

4. msmichel's rating of the film Titanic

Nearing it's 20th anniversary Cameron's 'Titanic' still stands as a magnificent effort both technically and emotionally. The artisans who worked on this film advanced their fields resulting in a record amount of Oscars in recognition. Cameron's hubris and a somewhat hackneyed script aside this stands the test of time. Winslet was magic here in a star making performance. '...this is where we first met...'

5. pepe24's rating of the film Titanic

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Titanic

Du souffle et de l'émotion ! www.cinefiches.com

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Titanic

Badly drawn, one dimensional characters in the same vein as Avatar - James Cameron has lost it in his old age as so many great filmmakers do - but a star must be added for the excellent disaster set pieces. Loved it as a 12 year old because I got to see Kate Winslet's breasts after waiting for about 90 mins. Titanic has been a let down ever since.

8. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film Titanic

I know it's none of my business, but I want to tell you that whatever art school has taught you, this is objectively better than your ten favorite movies put together.

9. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Titanic

10. pluviosity's rating of the film Titanic

I guess, in a way, it did capture how idea of romance could be so beautiful, yet it still could die.

11. anacecil's rating of the film Titanic

A pesar de ser muy famosa, no es una buena película. Bella música

12. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Titanic

I'm a sucker for Cameron though. His works are always groundbreaking or era-defining.

13. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Titanic

Oh, Now i see why my mom loves this film.

14. Séon Kim's rating of the film Titanic

The one people love a lot but I don't

15. João Abreu's rating of the film Titanic

i wanted to say something but just feel like trash-talking that bitch Rose

16. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Titanic

It makes you cry and want to listen to a lot of Céline Dion.

17. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Titanic

I know that in the last years it has become a trend for all the cool kids to dislike "Titanic". I don't care. I think this one of the greatest masterpieces Hollywood has ever produced, and within a couple more decades it will be universally acclaimed just like "Gone with the Wind", "Casablanca" and other romantic epics. So everyone take a chill pill and go listen to some Celine Dion!

18. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Titanic

Recensisco questo film con la frase con cui ci hanno scartavetrato le palle, non ci credo neanch'io! "Ma Jack ci sarebbe restato sulla zattera!!!" Faccina che piange :*-(

19. Gioele's rating of the film Titanic

Ha comunque fatto la storia

20. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Titanic

fuck yes! i cried tears in cinema when i was a young thug..damn

21. Jim Fear's rating of the film Titanic

Guy falling in spiral into the ocean is iconic

22. caitlin.f's rating of the film Titanic

this movie rules & if you say it doesn't you're lying lol.

23. DenoResandono's rating of the film Titanic

"It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship" said Hockley. And I said "Meh!"

24. CinemaDead's rating of the film Titanic

Too damn long, but Leo and Kate chemistry plus the ship sinking are sort of worth it.