1. lou.'s rating of the film Titanic

I remember my school-friends Ilaria and Alessandra absolutely wanted to go the theatre soon after a written examination of Latin: it was on a Saturday afternoon, and I also fear it was Valentine's day. Embarrassing? Yes.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Titanic

CGI effect movie where you get to enjoy seeing people plunge to their deaths at the depth of the sea in nail-biting terrifying scenes. A good cast, beautiful decor, costumes and attention to detail is the real reason to see the film though as the story itself is a typical tragic romance story where only death can separate true love.

3. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Titanic

The visuals are great, but the film is overall very trite. I didn't like the romantic leads in the romance film. This is a problem. Also, Rose should've scooted over.

4. ZiggySan's rating of the film Titanic

I regret watching this, to be honest.

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Titanic

It's got so many flaws. But it manages to make me cry. It's really only a good film in terms of technical achievement which is still somewhat staggering. The story as a whole is solid. It's just maybe the big budget stuff was so much of a burden, they kind of slacked a little in the narrative department. It is what it is. It's not perfect but it gets you in feels.

6. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Titanic

First love, first movie I saw and reason behind favoritism romance & drama genres. Best example of how music compositions should be made

7. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Titanic

8. reiter's rating of the film Titanic

9. chelsea campbell's rating of the film Titanic

10. msmichel's rating of the film Titanic

Nearing it's 20th anniversary Cameron's 'Titanic' still stands as a magnificent effort both technically and emotionally. The artisans who worked on this film advanced their fields resulting in a record amount of Oscars in recognition. Cameron's hubris and a somewhat hackneyed script aside this stands the test of time. Winslet was magic here in a star making performance. '...this is where we first met...'

11. pepe24's rating of the film Titanic

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Titanic

Du souffle et de l'émotion ! www.cinefiches.com

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Titanic

Badly drawn, one dimensional characters in the same vein as Avatar - James Cameron has lost it in his old age as so many great filmmakers do - but a star must be added for the excellent disaster set pieces. Loved it as a 12 year old because I got to see Kate Winslet's breasts after waiting for about 90 mins. Titanic has been a let down ever since.

14. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Titanic

I know it's none of my business, but I want to tell you that whatever art school has taught you, this is objectively better than your ten favorite movies put together.

15. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Titanic

16. pluviosity's rating of the film Titanic

I guess, in a way, it did capture how idea of romance could be so beautiful, yet it still could die.

17. anacecil's rating of the film Titanic

A pesar de ser muy famosa, no es una buena película. Bella música

18. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Titanic

I'm a sucker for Cameron though. His works are always groundbreaking or era-defining.

19. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Titanic

Oh, Now i see why my mom loves this film.

20. Séon Kim's rating of the film Titanic

The one people love a lot but I don't

21. João Abreu's rating of the film Titanic

i wanted to say something but just feel like trash-talking that bitch Rose

22. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Titanic

It makes you cry and want to listen to a lot of Céline Dion.

23. ig_____or's rating of the film Titanic

I know that in the last years it has become a trend for all the cool kids to dislike "Titanic". I don't care. I think this one of the greatest masterpieces Hollywood has ever produced, and within a couple more decades it will be universally acclaimed just like "Gone with the Wind", "Casablanca" and other romantic epics. So everyone take a chill pill and go listen to some Celine Dion!

24. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Titanic

Recensisco questo film con la frase con cui ci hanno scartavetrato le palle, non ci credo neanch'io! "Ma Jack ci sarebbe restato sulla zattera!!!" Faccina che piange :*-(