1. limited-space's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

It is a collection of short films the directors of which are worldwide. Such a wonderful way to teach to each his own cinema.

2. vizija's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Trier and Cronenberg killed it. Historical piece of art, only Kubrick is missing.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Un ensemble hétéroclite qui mérite le déplacement ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Meraviglioso. Non tanto come bellezza dei corti in sé, visto che qualcuno non è proprio eccezionale, ma più che altro come risultato collettivo. Più di 30 maestri della regia affrontano lo stesso tema armati solo di 5 minuti di tempo e come nei più classici compiti in classe, la parte interessante è capire chi è che la scampa col voto più alto. Interessantissima finestra sulla soggettività dell'arte cinematografica.

5. Nelson Martinez's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Película de aniversario realizada para conmemorar los 60 años del Festival de Cannes. 33 cineastas, de 25 países, realizaron cada uno un cortometraje de 3 minutos inspirado en la sala de cine.

6. João Portalegre's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

I like most of the people behind this and their work, but they just cannot do short films well. I can't even pick which ones I liked the most. Oliveira's probably the funniest (which isn't saying much, really), so I guess that one. it all just felt so dull and purposeless. it's supposed to be a love letter to cinema by filmmakers, but it all just feels too passionless.

7. José Neves's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

most of all, Dardenne's "Pickpocket".

8. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

1 or 2 stars to most. 2½ to Lynch and Ruiz.

9. smndvdcl's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Correction: 'To Each THEIR Own Cinema'. There, much better. What a smorgasbord of critically appraised directors, painting a valuable canvas asserting the current span of contemporary arthouse cinema. It may not fully coalesce as a collaborative entity, but there is much of merit in the majority of these short vignettes on the nature of film. 3.5

10. André Pereira's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

11. Renton47's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Some of our best auteurs offer their introspection on cinema and accordingly the result is a mixed bag. Interesting that so many view cinemas themselves as vacant ghost towns, and there seems to be the typical misguided fear for the future and nostalgia for the past. Also few representations of digital evolution, which made Egoyan's contribution interesting. Liked LVT, Polanski, Wenders, Tsai, Chahine, Coens.

12. Joyce's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Cronenberg's and Polanski's were my favorites actually. And I wasn't surprised.

13. matelot's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

My favorite segments are: Dardenne, Egoyan, Kitano, Lynch, Assayas, Ruiz and Polanski. The short of Campion is horrible (like her filmography).

14. Luis Pires's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Top 3: Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne, Beat Takeshi and Konchalovsky.

15. Samuel Donath's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

16. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

An unremarkable and mostly uninspired anthology of great directors that show one thing: even though they can be masters at long features most of them can't reach that same height in short film format. Worth a look: Nanni Moretti, Joel & Ethan Coen, Tsai Ming-Liang, Lars von Trier, Roman Polanski, David Cronenberg, Abbas Kiarostami, Ken Loach, David Lynch.

17. Charlie's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

I really enjoyed these short movies. It's a great idea to create short stories related to cinema. There's a little bit of everything. It was wonderful to watch it! I do recommend it. Only a few stories are slow, but most of them are enjoyable. :)

18. Raul Duarte's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

El problema clasíco de las antologías, es muy difícil mantener el mismo nivel, unos cortos estan muy por encima de otros.

19. Víctor H's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Es muy grato ver estos guiños de amor al cine dirigidos por grandes realizadores con estilos muy diferentes. Los que más me gustaron: Trois Minutes de Angelopoulos, Dans l’Obscurité de los hermanos Dardenne, Cinéma de Boulevard de Lelouch, La Fonderie de Kaurismäki, y War in peace de Wenders.

20. emichan's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Polanski's segment is hilarious!

21. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

22. AdrianM.'s rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

David Lynch"Absurda"...Marvelous!! Angelopoulos' mini-sequel for La Notte was a really nice surprise. I liked to see Lars von Trier trying comedy(well,at least he tried...) . Roman Polanski being Roman Polanski. Wong Kar-Wai's was one of the most beautiful

23. El Biffo's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Certainly of interest to die-hard cinema geeks like myself. Obviously, with 33 directors doing 5 minutes each, some pieces are better than others; it is a collective work. Jeanne Moreau is in it! wandering through an old cinema house. And there is a piece by Jean-Pierre Dardenne which meant that I HAD to see it. Look up the full list of participants online.Must-see if you love looking at old or strange cinema houses!

24. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film To Each His Own Cinema

Anyone know where I can see "Van Sant's" segment?