1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

Un bianco e nero ricchissimo, una regia precisa ed un cast all'altezza. Ogni aspetto si incastra armonicamente con gli altri, in una sinergia quasi sinfonica, che riesce a dire ciò che vuole senza mai intaccare lo stile cinematografico del film. La regia è bella e funzionale, la storia ricca ed i personaggi completi. Che bello.

2. vizija's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

3. miles's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

4. FISCHER's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

Une oeuvre lente et généreuse, adaptée d'un excellent roman américain sanctionné par le prestigieux Prix Pulitzer, d'où émerge la forte présence de Gregory Peck... www.cinefiches.com

5. Farukbaggins's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

Beautiful and Profound. A Masterpiece

6. MistaRichard's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

With such fantastic source material, "To Kill A Mockingbird" is a prime example of what a well-made adaptation can achieve. A small-town mystery mixed with poignant, unwavering social critique of the time it portrays, made at a turning point in American Civil Rights History. A sight to behold.

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

8. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

I could watch Gregory Peck playing Atticus Finch everyday and i would never get tired. He s so strongly handsome. The best thing of this so good movie.

9. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

10. peaches and plums's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

11. andretz's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

12. bitchwitched's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

Revisiting one of my favorites

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

It's to bad that the film ends 25 minutes before it stops. Only the young Robert Duvall saves it from the need of excision.

14. First Lady Dré's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

a rarity - as good as the book

15. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

I don't remember a time where a book has made me cry, except for To Kill A Mockingbird. The book was wonderful, but unfortunately the movie could not be as complete as the original book though. However, Gregory Peck was everything I was expecting from Atticus Finch.

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

17. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

Even at its most sentimental, there's a purity and sincerity about this film that makes it rise above other small town dramas. Most of the time, it doesn't feel like you're looking at actors or sets; it feels like a real world. What I love most about this film is Atticus Finch, perfectly embodied by Gregory Peck. His impeccable (but not self-righteous) moral strength makes him one of the great cinematic heroes.

18. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

19. Vincent T's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

20. Luca Soldati's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

Storia dai toni sensibili e mostrata attraverso gli occhi dei bambini, che analizza e critica con semplicità ed efficacia il razzismo e i pregiudizi del tempo. Ottima struttura narrativa e giusto ritmo. I personaggi sono molto interessanti e ben caratterizzati. Regia di qualità, senza sbavature e con inquadrature ben studiate.Belle soggettive e bello scontro finale. Musiche ottime che seguono l'andamento del racconto

21. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

22. crushedbones's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

While the book made me feel all kinds of emotions, the movie didn't give me much, which is probably due to the lack of details and the fact that I already knew what was happening. However, the moment that Scout and Boo share towards the end is insanely good.

23. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

I was really surprised how strong this film still is even half a century later. It's memorable in a very special way.

24. James Mackin's rating of the film To Kill a Mockingbird

Robert Duvall doesn't say a word, and he's quite good in it.

← Previous 1 3 4