1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

All right, it is bad but not everything is lost. In a similar vein from the Hammer films, I prefere to recommend the "satanic rites of Dracula" but most of all the "devil rides out".

2. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

Standard, but good enough for 70s occult genre suckers.

3. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

Definitely not as good as "The Wicker Man" (linked by Christopher Lee), but still enjoyable satanic horror from Hammer. I agree that script is a little bit copycat and direction subpar, but it's a nice late night stuff anyway...

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

one of the worst occult horror movies where Sir Christopher Lee appears.

5. Erick's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

I overall enjoyed the movie, but the details were really fuzzy at times.

6. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

Flawed but still interesting this was Hammers last film until its return in 2009

7. Scumbalina's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

Great movie. Abrupt ending :-(

8. MarcH's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

Points for the bold gross-outs, but everyone except Christopher Lee seems bored (the blasé reaction to a woman being stabbed to death...case in point). The red demon muppet...which looks like a member of the Lollipop Guild from The Wizard of Oz, covered in cranberry sauce...easily steals the show.

9. dana danger's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

one of the best black masses ever! the details are a little fuzzy on this one, and the ending a bit of a letdown, but overall awesome.

10. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

Outstanding production values marred by a total absence of scares. A waste of a lot of talent

11. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

I don't know, I really appreciated Peter Sykes' direction. The way he used the camera gave this film a much better sense of atmosphere and pacing than most of Hammer's output. Sure the climax is a letdown, but I really love the look and feel of this one.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film To the Devil a Daughter

The last Hammer horror film is unfortunately not one of their best, an uneven adaptation of a pretty mediocre Dennis Wheatley novel. Christopher Lee and Denholm Elliott give it their all, as usual, though Richard Widmark is a bit past his prime, and Nastassja Kinski is nothing special in her film debut. It has its moments, but it's slow-paced and fairly forgettable.