1. kartikarg's rating of the film To the Wonder

i feel like theres should be more to it-the wonder, great title tho, to the wonder, bad ending great opening

2. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film To the Wonder

these are the most beautiful images of something so sad like lost love.

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film To the Wonder

4. Nachtreich's rating of the film To the Wonder

Diocane peccato. Due stelle, ma basso (6/10).

5. Beau Folsom's rating of the film To the Wonder

I feel Malick’s own worldview better with To the Wonder than any of his other films; that despite - or perhaps because of - the chaotic and mysterious nature of life, it remains a stunningly beautiful thing. This challenges the worldview I had growing up, one that lingers at times but fades more and more every day. Considering that, Malick helps me grow as a person. And isn’t that what the best art should do?

6. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film To the Wonder

There is some sublime stuff in this. There's much I don't really buy. Kurylenko's childlike/free soul character is a bit touch and go. Sometimes exquisite, often too much. But she carries it all. As a whole this one's bloated and uneven. I hate to rain on stuff about faith, but it really doesn't get me, the Bardien character does nothing for me. Not in the 2010s. But the sequence with McAdams... devastating.

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film To the Wonder

8. F/K's rating of the film To the Wonder

Malick communicates the idea of romance between people through dancing and music

9. gld48's rating of the film To the Wonder

last great thing he's made

10. Arf's rating of the film To the Wonder

11. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film To the Wonder

12. Daniel Roque's rating of the film To the Wonder

Ben Affleck's best performance: mouth shut.

13. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film To the Wonder

"What is this love that loves us? It comes from nowhere. From all around. The sky. You, cloud. You love me too."

14. truffraud's rating of the film To the Wonder

;_; not to overexaggerate the importance of this movie but you could embalm me in it and i would be happy. malick celebrates the universe's happiness and capacity for filling every space on earth that receives light from the sun with love. love personified as spiritual (god or fate or christ), intangible, an enchantment that we spend life seeking - which is futile, no need to seek, it's always there.

15. Sunyu's rating of the film To the Wonder

This is perfect. Theres metaphors everywhere, very poetic. The way Malick see's things are so easy to understand, that's why theres no need to add dialogues.

16. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film To the Wonder

A very dazzling voyage of romance and surroundings that Malick has done for a new age and keeps me engrossed in the subtle emotions and tension as if he's a spirit observing the lives of people.

17. Thomas Dods's rating of the film To the Wonder

Hypnotic visuals but ultimately lightweight compared to most Malick material. Whilst it is good to now have him making films more frequently this feels a little half baked.

18. João Martins's rating of the film To the Wonder

19. Chris's rating of the film To the Wonder

Going in I was hesitant about Ben Affleck in a Malick movie, and i liked the film a lot in the end but I'm still not sure about the casting

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film To the Wonder

21. The Macho King's rating of the film To the Wonder

Sadly something here feels like its missing,and there was something about Olga Kurylenko performance that i felt tainted this film...But all in all i still have nothing but admiration and love for Malick.

22. cinegeek.de's rating of the film To the Wonder

Our Daily Free Stream: To The Wonder. Bedenkt man, dass ein Terrence Malick Film auch schon mal in der Zeit der Dinosaurier einsetzt, um den Gang der Welt darzustellen, kommt To The Wonder mit einer Hand voll Charaktere und wenigen entscheidenden Momenten aus. To The Wonder ist ein verträumter Film mit kaum wahrnehmbaren Dialogen und melancholischer Musik.... mehr auf cinegeek.de

23. SBERB's rating of the film To the Wonder

tutto è una scusa per fare scene su dettagli con luci abbaglianti... va bene Malick... ma dai dei contesti per l'amor del cielo

24. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film To the Wonder

I love Malick because he's always showing how thankful he is for the universe, nature and its miracles. This movie is visually stunning and I could relate a lot with the characters insecuraties and fears. I felt blessed by some of the shots. L'amour que nous aime, merci.