1. Arf's rating of the film To the Wonder

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film To the Wonder

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film To the Wonder

Ben Affleck's best performance: mouth shut.

4. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film To the Wonder

"What is this love that loves us? It comes from nowhere. From all around. The sky. You, cloud. You love me too."

5. truffraud's rating of the film To the Wonder

;_; not to overexaggerate the importance of this movie but you could embalm me in it and i would be happy. malick celebrates the universe's happiness and capacity for filling every space on earth that receives light from the sun with love. love personified as spiritual (god or fate or christ), intangible, an enchantment that we spend life seeking - which is futile, no need to seek, it's always there.

6. Sunyu's rating of the film To the Wonder

This is perfect. Theres metaphors everywhere, very poetic. The way Malick see's things are so easy to understand, that's why theres no need to add dialogues.

7. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film To the Wonder

A very dazzling voyage of romance and surroundings that Malick has done for a new age and keeps me engrossed in the subtle emotions and tension as if he's a spirit observing the lives of people.

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film To the Wonder

Hypnotic visuals but ultimately lightweight compared to most Malick material. Whilst it is good to now have him making films more frequently this feels a little half baked.

9. João Martins's rating of the film To the Wonder

10. Chris's rating of the film To the Wonder

Going in I was hesitant about Ben Affleck in a Malick movie, and i liked the film a lot in the end but I'm still not sure about the casting

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film To the Wonder

12. ceknklsn's rating of the film To the Wonder

13. The Macho King's rating of the film To the Wonder

Sadly something here feels like its missing,and there was something about Olga Kurylenko performance that i felt tainted this film...But all in all i still have nothing but admiration and love for Malick.

14. cinegeek.de's rating of the film To the Wonder

Our Daily Free Stream: To The Wonder. Bedenkt man, dass ein Terrence Malick Film auch schon mal in der Zeit der Dinosaurier einsetzt, um den Gang der Welt darzustellen, kommt To The Wonder mit einer Hand voll Charaktere und wenigen entscheidenden Momenten aus. To The Wonder ist ein verträumter Film mit kaum wahrnehmbaren Dialogen und melancholischer Musik.... mehr auf cinegeek.de

15. SBERB's rating of the film To the Wonder

tutto è una scusa per fare scene su dettagli con luci abbaglianti... va bene Malick... ma dai dei contesti per l'amor del cielo

16. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film To the Wonder

I love Malick because he's always showing how thankful he is for the universe, nature and its miracles. This movie is visually stunning and I could relate a lot with the characters insecuraties and fears. I felt blessed by some of the shots. L'amour que nous aime, merci.

17. Joaquín Font's rating of the film To the Wonder

Al final, la última pregunta filosófica se desmorona ante el problema del amor. Decía bien Jean-Luc Nancy que cualquier significado no significará nada si no está fundamentado en el hecho real del amor. Verdaderamente hermosa, como es hermoso el amor, como es hermoso lo visto por primera vez, como es hermoso amar y ser amado.

18. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film To the Wonder

To me this was a movie of loss or decay. The characters are all struggling with it, whether it's happiness, faith, morals... There's this one thing though that seems to keep them from falling apart completely, which is love. No matter how distorted it might seem to be. It's the thing that remains, just like Mont Saint-Michel, it rises above the water.

19. Max Swanson's rating of the film To the Wonder

Plays like a parody of a Terrence Malick film.

20. Daniel Gonzalez's rating of the film To the Wonder

me encanto!, la paleta de colores usada es muy buena predomina mucho el azul es una pelicula que para mi fue muy nostálgica, los movimientos de camara me gustaron ya que seguian mucho a los actores y eso hace sentir al espectador parte del film.

21. Joyce's rating of the film To the Wonder

no talking, lots of walking. but i just sat there, watching it for 2 hours without pause. it's beautiful. and i actually like the poetic voice overs.

22. ara's rating of the film To the Wonder

ignore the bad reviews and watch it. this is malick's hidden gem. yes, it's slow, maybe tedious? but it's his most grounded work there's nothing beyond earthly matters and grounded emotions here... an intricate meditation on love's many forms in a way that cinema hasn't even touched before. but you have to be very patient and give this film time.

23. rachel collier's rating of the film To the Wonder

Fuck you Malick for making me rate you 2 stars. Lazy. Redundant. Disappointing.

24. Pao Durán Tranamil's rating of the film To the Wonder

Me parece muy similar al "árbol de la vida" pero no entusiasma el hastío de los personajes en esa búsqueda por el amor, sus reflexiones sobre la fe.. esa sed de pasión por la vida. Posiblemente esa era la intención, pero como que se queda a medio camino con un argumento interesante.