1. mpho3's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

2. nyyssonen's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

3. Polyglot's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

This wasn't fun as it was 19 years ago when I first watched it with my sisters and had no idea what were drag queens were all about... It's a Hollywood saturation of what drag queens are all about.

4. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

5. Benjamin Oaks's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

No spices in the pasta sauce!

6. pinkwargasm's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

hoarse script, but fun to watch, a 6/10, my review: http://mubi.com/reviews/25114

8. Danilo Zagolin's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

9. Danny Bailey's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

this does not hold up along with "priscilla" i do think john leguizamo was believable in women's clothing

10. diesonnebellt's rating of the film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

i think this movie is very underrated! oh bobby ray, bobby ray, bobby ray...