1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

This is a sight that moves our hearts.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

Avec l'aide de mille trente et une caméras, deux-cent-trente-deux objectifs différents, cent-soixante-quatre caméramans et une équipe de près de cinq cent personnes, Kon Ichikawa nous retraduit à sa manière, les compétitions de la 18e Olympiade à Tokyo en 1964 ..... www.cinefiches.com

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

5. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

This and Hoop Dreams makes me believe sport is the greatest movie subject of them all.

6. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

★★★★ oh, the human drama.

7. mirzafahmi's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

8. gtwiggs's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

I would watch it just for the documentary of the 1964 Olympics; that it is directed by Ichikawa, of Fires on the Plain, is fantastic.

9. katrina kay's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

worth watching if youre gonna be on jeopardy and you think there will be questions about the 1964 olympics......

10. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

This one really is something.

11. ryOtoha's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

Anybody could assumed that he will eventually fast forward through some of it. But it's so spectacular, well executed, well edited, it's just mesmerizing.

12. Patrick's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

13. Chukunu's rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

A great documentary that shows the joy and the hapinnes that the olympic games can generate in the people. It presents the real spirit of the olympics, by showing the efforts, the joy and the defeats of the atlethes. A clear message to the people that the important thing is to get together as a one world and do it in peace.

14. L.A.™'s rating of the film Tokyo Olympiad

How the great Olympiads should be captured, by both a beautiful and unbiased eye. The true beauty of athletics and sports photographed and presented by the great Ichikawa. A gift to us all, makes you long for the days before we commercialized them.