1. Polyglot's rating of the film Tombstone

I'm now in the Cult of Tombstone.

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Tombstone

With Val Kilmer as Paul Bearer.

3. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Tombstone

I want to be Doc Holliday and be with Doc Holliday until his dying breath.

4. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Tombstone

it's all about val kilmer and closing credits walk.

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Tombstone

Un tipico western, niente di nuovo, ma non del tutto malvagio.

6. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Tombstone

Un mix apprezzabile di baffoni, mascelle da duri e pistoleri velocissimi, che segna uno dei pochi punti in cui la carriera di Cosmatos tocca la sufficienza. Russel e Kilmer regalano delle buone performance, nel corso di un film che ha una trama con dei grossi difetti, ma nel complesso decente. I bei vecchi western di qualità sono morti da anni, comunque.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Tombstone

This is one badass film that borrows heavily from Peckinpah's style but it is still the most badass representation of the story of Wyatt Earp and the most accurate. Also this cast is filled with great actors including Kurt Russell who is the best Wyatt Earp the screen has ever had.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Tombstone

An action-western populated by characters with thoughts, feelings, and relationships.

9. Z's rating of the film Tombstone

"I have not yet begun to defile myself." -Doc Holliday

10. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Tombstone

One of the most entertaining westerns of the last 30 years. Great action, set design, and pacing. Val Kilmer puts together his greatest performance. Ensemble is star studded and very cohesive. Not the best Western ever by any means but possibly the most accessible and fun to watch.

11. Thomas's rating of the film Tombstone

12. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Tombstone

13. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Tombstone

A re-view from my pre-teens (I'm on vacation). I thought this was something else, another mediocre western from the late 80's/ early 90's... I'd drink all day with Doc, best roll Val has ever taken, and he is the main staple that holds this stable together. ' Merica.

14. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Tombstone

A pretty solid western. Don't kill me but as far as westerns in the 90s I enjoyed this more than Unforgiven. Russell and Kilmer are great (although it took me a while to accept his silly voice). It's not great, but is decent fun.

15. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Tombstone

Kurt russel actually directed this and it is a classic old school style western with just a lil revisionism thrown in for good measure. One of the best ensemble pieces of last 25 years

16. JackButcher's rating of the film Tombstone

Very good western film, Val Kilmer and Kurt Russel both really shine in this film.

17. Dee's rating of the film Tombstone

Some of the greatest mustaches ever put on celluloid.

18. LuísMarques's rating of the film Tombstone

kilmer is quite good as doc holliday, but not as good as kirk douglas in gunfight at the ok corral

19. L3onard Sh3lby's rating of the film Tombstone

20. robespiere's rating of the film Tombstone

One star for the ridiculous amount of fake beards. Everyone!! has one. I was astonished the women don't have beards, too. Other than that the movie was just a farce.

21. W2's rating of the film Tombstone

Overstuffed and awesome. Sweaty dying rye soaked Kilmer!

22. brak's rating of the film Tombstone

Val Kilmer's performance steals the show.

23. Arctvrvs's rating of the film Tombstone

24. Robert Regan's rating of the film Tombstone

Doc Holliday always steals the show! But, yes, Kilmer is exceptionally good.