1. Arctvrvs's rating of the film Tombstone

2. Robert Regan's rating of the film Tombstone

Doc Holliday always steals the show! But, yes, Kilmer is exceptionally good.

3. jonathan's rating of the film Tombstone

jack - what the hell you doin' this for? doc - wyatt earp is my friend. jack - hell, i got lots of friends. doc - i don't

4. Ben's rating of the film Tombstone

Val Kilmer, more like Val "Killed it". He's the real star in this one.

5. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Tombstone

Pretty straightforward story, nothing too complex. All around acting was decent although Val Kilmer was amazing! The standard 90's movie music was absolutely horrible, especially in a western. Maybe if it was a rendition of a Jane Austen book the music would have worked.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Tombstone

Val Kilmer has never been more BADASS

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Tombstone

As George Pan Cosmatos isn't an auteur, I didn't expect much from Tombstone. In fact, I only saw it because of Val Kilmer whose filmography is in my opinion fascinating. And I liked it ! Each part, and there are a lot of parts in Tombstone, was a feast for the eyes and the ears. Really, this film will stay as a guilty pleasure in my memory. Recommended.

8. William Low's rating of the film Tombstone

A pretty straightforward movie,and underused casts talent. But still okay as a western revenge movie

9. Richard Lumsden's rating of the film Tombstone

Good film, but incredibly overblown.

10. James Frazier's rating of the film Tombstone

More people tell me that this is their favorite movie than any other.

11. idreamincelluloid's rating of the film Tombstone

a mediocre western that is elevated by Val Kilmer's idiosyncratic performance as Doc Holliday.

12. Dave's rating of the film Tombstone

The movie has serious flaws, but I love it all the same because of the great lead performances. Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday and Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp are a powerful duo. A fun, entertaining western that I love.

2 Next →