1. Thomas's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

A perceptive, farcical and immensely enjoyable comedy drama. Frantic, chaotic at times and just the right side of downright depressing. Akerman shows not only her recognised cinematographic skills, but also a deep understanding of the ways such close and claustrophic relationships affect the mundanity of everyday existence. My only gripe was the unnecesaary inclusion of some 'zany' characters towards the end.

2. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Some of the comedic elements do not work well but the choreography, music and energised performances successfully create a light sense of esprit. These are poignantly framed against a context of trans-generational trauma - the most interesting aspects being how Akerman plays with the motifs of smell, smoke and memory: conscious and unconscious ineradicable traces of the past making themselves felt in the present.

3. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Foolishness comedy, but so well structured and playful that makes this worth a view.

4. janh24's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Charming, but of a nothing.

5. DanielSpeight's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

6. Nick Potter's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

I think that if you were to cut 20 minutes or so, this would be such a tight and smart comedy. Pretty much everything in it works, but it can't hold the weight of almost two hours.

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

8. captainfez's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Further proof living alone is A Good Idea. C SHARP!

9. Corey's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

4.5 Stars - sort of a "Nouveau New Wave." Funny, pockets of absurdity with a deep underlying comment on displacement caused by the Holocaust.

10. David R Williams's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

This film made me happy. I want to move in too!

11. Dan and Val Freeman's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

My first Akerman and what a treat - particularly enjoyed the hoover which sprayed dust everywhere :)

12. maicco.ferreira's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

13. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Relatively charming and amusing French farce that feels more suited to a stage play performance than film. Cinematically, it is substandard, clumsy, and lacking any real warmth or magic.

14. squirrel eating a kebab's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

15. danielle sherwood's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

The light-hearted atmosphere of this movie was very enjoyable. I loved the mother-daughter dynamic as well as the writer-musician dynamic that was portrayed.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Sylvie Testud and Aurore Clement are both quite charming throughout Akerman's comedic attempt but the film falls flat. The whimsy and comedy come off as forced at best and often quite puerile. Well crafted technically but the scripting sinks this one.

17. Superfrog's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

The unique rythm, the bunuelesque surrealism, the pointlessness. This is a little candy gem that is worth the adventure.

18. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Feels sort of like a Nora Ephron movie. The whole time I was like, "Where is Greta Gerwig?" "My wife and I only take showers. Never baths. It softens. It's indecent."

19. Tja's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Unconvinced that there's sufficient material here to sustain interest over 110 minutes. Despite Mubi's by-line, this is a tale of the perils of moving home as much as cohabitation between pianistic mother and author daughter. Charlotte, fit a staircase handrail and switch to de-caff!

20. laurax's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I could be wrong but found many elements of Ackerman and her mother in this. Chantal did live with a musician for 23 years and said she learned all about music from her.

21. melissajanecarey's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Loved it! Quirky, funny, disfunctional, unique, I want to watch it again!

22. Graceful Photon's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

An ecstatically joyous picture touched by veins of melancholy. Funny, if occasionally too close to home for those who have had apartments that aren't quite right, Sylvie Testud is genius with just a touch of Keaton.

23. arcondicionado's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

a magically oddball study of communication. charmingly theatrical, funny, depressing in a way. Akerman never fails to amaze me when it comes to capturing the offbeat relation between bodies, objects and space. always so special.

24. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film Tomorrow We Move

Akerman has one of the most clear storytelling language to describe relationships based on dependance and communication inside miscommunication. She sees, feels and understands people and emotions.