1. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Tomorrowland

Disney's best of the decade along with Verbinski's The Lone Ranger. Both helmed by very visual directors, both huge failures that went heavily against expectations, in this case the USA's obsession with depictions of its own cataclysmic destruction by daring to believe in a different future. It’s important to note that the film is openly about this, it’s reiterated by images and characters numerous times. (cont.)

2. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Tomorrowland

one extra star for Hugh Laurie

3. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Tomorrowland

4 stars might be over generous but I really enjoyed it.

4. anarresti's rating of the film Tomorrowland

If Captain Fantastic is Bernie Sanders, Tomorrowland is Hillary Clinton. Disney produced its own reasonably satisfying and somewhat creepy version of "the world is messed up but we can build a better future" movie. The creepy feeling comes from realizing how far we've come since Spielberg's "AI" in terms of child robots. Theses ones seem like an eerie version of perfection, a mold for a better humanity.

5. bryanvmh's rating of the film Tomorrowland

Reverse the polarity of the negative tachyon energy flow with megatons of explosives.

6. Rocketeam's rating of the film Tomorrowland

Corny? hell yeah, but the message was clear and it was timely considering all the teen-dystopian fiction going around these days.

7. RumbleFish's rating of the film Tomorrowland

E' così artefatto che farebbe venire la nausea anche a un bambino

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Tomorrowland

Brad Bird delivers another fun and inventive blockbuster with a great original idea. It's a shame that blockbusters die nowadays if they are not attached to a franchise. Hugh Laurie always plays a great baddie.

9. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Tomorrowland

La trama comincia bene e con una buona atmosfera, ma perde mordente e diventa moralista e fracassona. Messaggio di fondo positivo, ma troppo buonista. Il film si fa seguire con piacere fino al, fin troppo semplicistico, finale. La regia non è male, anche se, tolte rare scene, non ha mai veri guizzi. La fotografia caratterizza bene le ambientazioni. Personaggi stereotipati che non si evolvono molto, ma non sgradevoli

10. Waxamillion's rating of the film Tomorrowland

I expected this to be the movie every 8 year old would latch onto and love, but it wasnt. It should have been made in the 80's.

11. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Tomorrowland

actually not enough visuals

12. Thijmen's rating of the film Tomorrowland

13. pluviosity's rating of the film Tomorrowland

it's nice, sweet and nice. Leave you with a sort of positive ideas. Nice.

14. João Gou's rating of the film Tomorrowland

15. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Tomorrowland

started out promisingly enough tho

16. Chris's rating of the film Tomorrowland

Eh...it's not bad, but it's not terribly good, either. It's just kinda there, which aligns the film with a lot of modern blockbusters. I like the message, but I'm less fond of the way it's delivered. The unnecessary prologue robs the film of a lot of the sort of mystery and discovery it's obviously aiming for, and the ending lands like a thud. Overall, I dug parts of the film, but didn't much care for the whole.

17. HKFanatic's rating of the film Tomorrowland

Brad Bird argues that the pristine retro-future of the early 60's could have come to pass if only we hadn't grown so content with the inevitably of our own destruction. Unfortunately, Bird is better at stating his case than he is at preventing his own film from becoming bogged down by exposition and narrative inertia. Clearly a script that called for another draft (or two) before justifying the $190 million pricetag.

18. jeanlice's rating of the film Tomorrowland

Disney's version of The Matrix.

19. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Tomorrowland

20. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Tomorrowland

man i thought bird is still awesome

21. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Tomorrowland

22. babycakesromero's rating of the film Tomorrowland

1 is way too high a rating for something this fucking dire. jaw droppingly bad. def is up there for worst sci-fi ever and then some. how anyone thought anything in this film was anything other than utter dog shite should have their brains examined, or preferably removed so they can't hurt us anymore.

23. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Tomorrowland

1/2. Better than expected...even if the point hits you over the head...over, and over, and over, and over...and...yea....

24. tunaflavour's rating of the film Tomorrowland