1. keremebrulee's rating of the film Too Big to Fail

One of the worst documentaries about the financial meltdown of 2008. The problem is it is too much off topic and full of shitty personal drama rather than the giving out the rotten big picture as it was

2. msmichel's rating of the film Too Big to Fail

Hanson guides a great cast through re-enacting of the 2008 bubble burst financial collapse. The films' fly-on-the=wall nature does it great credit in bringing the story of inherent greed and government indifference into the forefront. The fact that the entire situation should have been avoidable but the red of the balance sheet was more important is a cautionary tale that already seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

3. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Too Big to Fail

I really enjoyed this film. The acting from everyone was great and if you're not familiar with what happened in 2008, you get an interesting lesson in recent history.

4. definedivine's rating of the film Too Big to Fail

If you liked this, you will probably also like this one http://mubi.com/films/margin-call

5. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Too Big to Fail

I'm generally skeptical about these star-studded blow-by-blow lessons in contemporary history, and Hanson does little to revolutionize the genre. That said, the drama of the bottom falling from under Wall St. is so fascinating that it makes for good drama simply on the strength of its subject matter. Hurt is a reasonably nuanced Hank Paulson, at the center of a movie that still could have used a little more urgency.

6. Brian R. Fuller's rating of the film Too Big to Fail

This movie is pure and simplistic genius. The sad truth is that it will never be seen as such, just as the true problems it brings to light will never be fully recognized.

7. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film Too Big to Fail

Maybe one of the most quotable movies of recent memory. "YOU ARE THEIR REGULATOR! TELL THEM TO FILE!" Or, "Cover your ears. Tell Tim Geithner to fuckin' blow me; I'm trying to save my company."

8. Filipe Ferraz Coutinho's rating of the film Too Big to Fail

Extremely fast paced piece that lacks some dimension due to tv restrictions but that offers an interesting yet small portrait of what this (the lack of money in our pockets) was all about. It's not master filmmaking but it is informative and extremely well acted, specially by a magnificently moving William Hurt.