1. DSPRKY's rating of the film Too Early, Too Late

An interesting experiment from everyone's favourite filmmaking duo. Unfortunately the camera tricks get a bit tired after 90 minutes. The last moments of the film are great; the waves remind us that there is nothing new under the sun. 3.5/5.

2. Stevie's rating of the film Too Early, Too Late

Pure Marxist cinema. I am completely enamoured with the pan shots that Straub/Huillet use throughout this film. And I refuse to believe that greens have ever been more green than they are in the films of this phenomenal duo.

3. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Too Early, Too Late

Eu ascult Liars și am familie cu doi tați deci poate cineva să îmi explice vă rog ce plm am urmărit???

4. João Eça's rating of the film Too Early, Too Late

5. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Too Early, Too Late

Un des chefs-d'oeuvres du cinéma-marxisme. Je ne suis pas fan de films militants, car généralement le message prend le dessus de la forme. Dans cette oeuvre, il existe un équilibre entre la forme et le contenu (les textes) rarement atteint pour ce type de film. Les textes et les « archives vidéos » de la fin pourraient être supprimés, les « paysages abstraits » parleraient pour eux-mêmes. Need a big screen.

6. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Too Early, Too Late

Particularly beneficial to deconstructing and reconstructing our current political narrative in Egypt, if it weren't for the immensely tedious long takes, there were riveting landscapes shot though.

7. Ben Bosko's rating of the film Too Early, Too Late