1. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Top Five

I'd marry Rosario Dawson, buy her a house in the country and live off love and poetry.

2. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Top Five

i could picture a semi-autobiopic about Rock's middle-age crisis, his fears about not being funny anymore, his addictions, needs and problems. we have a glimpse of all that, but unfortunately it is mixed with old romantic couple clichés and all that kind of stuff, turning it predictable since the beginning. despite that, it's an enjoyable and easy-going film with some entertaining bites "who's your top5?" 2,5

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Top Five

DMX is legit, some of the film is quite funny, but a lot of it drags. I dont think I would watch again, but Cedric and DMX had good supporting roles. Just decent. 2.5 stars

4. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Top Five

This one jussstttt got around to a 3.5. Rough around the edges as far as filmmaking and acting goes, but when they weren't trying to be reach to far out emotionally, the film came off very authentic and personal.

5. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Top Five

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Top Five

Rock flexes his comedy-drama credentials and his perceptions hit a few melodic harmonies. A worthwhile watch, proving the comedian's writing has much potential beyond his proven stand-up clout.

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Top Five

Chris Rock should keep writing and directing stuff like this. It obviously seems like he wrote this about himself; this is definitely a caliber of comedy that he could repeatedly deliver, but at all other times he seems to be weighed down in the abysmal pit of comedy known as Happy Madison Productions. The end was great though.

8. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Top Five

9. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Top Five

Best film Chris Rock will ever do. LOVE the ending.

10. Anton Williams's rating of the film Top Five

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Top Five

I wish that detour into clownish homophobia hadn't left such a sour taste in my mouth, because you really don't see comedies like this very much anymore-vulgar and honest, base and wise. A very good movie that's almost truly great.

12. batarde's rating of the film Top Five

Really weighed down by the homophobia.

13. sick muse's rating of the film Top Five

Waaaaay funnier and more interesting than anything woody allen has ever put out.

14. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Top Five

It’s about the nature of fame and today’s film culture, and it’s gentrified, cookie-cutter entertainment industry, and the struggles of being taken seriously as an artist in it. More importantly though, it’s a lot of fun and flat out hilarious. Chris Rock owns the film, but the array of supporting performances are just as funny. It takes good filmmaking to avoid the obvious cliches that so many other films fall into.

15. Diaconu Ioana's rating of the film Top Five

16. Rudyard's rating of the film Top Five

17. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Top Five

Good soundtrack and better cast; many nice points in dialog, although occasionally on the nose. Pretty fucking funny.

18. Serdar's rating of the film Top Five

19. Ali Ercivan's rating of the film Top Five

Uneven and not very subtle, yes, but once it finds its rhythm, Top Five is actually quite good. A nice surprise.

20. Michael Peer's rating of the film Top Five

Chris Rock does Woody Allen in his best work to date. Great performances, cameos, and comedy all around. None of it feels new or is that interesting but it's nice to see Rock in a new light.

21. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Top Five

22. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Top Five

Blending fact & fiction, Rock's 3rd film as a director is a very flawed by entertaining film. It has a clumsy structure & some very weak comedic moments, but the cameos & story help offset how infrequently funny it is. A somewhat spiritual cousin to Birdman, the film's structure is solid but the interview aspect brings it down somewhat. But w/ so many references, incl. Chaplin (twice!), you can't brush off this film.

23. eek's rating of the film Top Five

Smart and funny, who knew.

24. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Top Five

Just like every Woody Allen film I've ever seen, I'm only pretending to like this so I don't have to get in some boring conversation about how I didn't like a boring comedy about boring things. This was great! Trendsetting!