1. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Top Hat

It is my first Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers, and my first encounter with the visual embodiment of "Chick to Chick". I loved every bit of it, especially the routine in the park ("Isn`t it a lovely Day?")

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Top Hat

Astaire and Rogers at their collaborative finest.

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Top Hat

Pretty good filler between musical numbers.

4. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Top Hat

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Top Hat

No es una screwball al nivel de Howard Hawks, pero sí un clásico musical. Astaire por sí solo es un show.

6. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Top Hat

I believe it would be more magical in theaters.... a long long time ago.

7. MS1915's rating of the film Top Hat

The singing and dancing are amazing to watch. I was struck with the question over and over, "how did they do that?".

8. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Top Hat

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Top Hat

10. SpacePirate's rating of the film Top Hat

Story is superfluous here, just bask in the greatness that is Rogers and Astaire. One of their finest.

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Top Hat

12. WY's rating of the film Top Hat

It takes an Irving Berlin to remind you that meet-cute was an elegant thing.

13. Ozan Akçora's rating of the film Top Hat

14. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Top Hat

15. Mic in Port's rating of the film Top Hat

A marriage of music and film, comedy and dance, heart and soul; conveying the character development not through words, but through dance. Each number shot with breath-taking simplicity(the lack of cuts is astonishing), and where Astaire is technical, Rogers is emotive, revealing changing emotions in each movement, and the film wonderfully shows us how, when cheek to cheek, these two are perfect together.

16. Danno's rating of the film Top Hat

Ginger Rogers goes to bed without taking her makeup off in a ornate bed that's way over the top. Everybody lives in luxurious hotel rooms with enough space to tap dance at all hours of the day and night while drinking from fully stocked bars. Did they really live like this? What mad fantasy is this? Has a few memorable music and dance numbers.

17. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Top Hat

¡vaya vestido de plumas, ginger!

18. teresa romã's rating of the film Top Hat

Glorious eternal film with the most breathtaking dancing sequences in Film Industry. Heaven, I'm in heaven. Dear lord.

19. Cheska Belmonte's rating of the film Top Hat

Beautiful classic film filled with humor and interesting romance. Something to watch over and over again. ;-)

20. joey Noodles's rating of the film Top Hat

What a lovely film. Such wonderful dancing!

21. Marie's rating of the film Top Hat

That dress in the "Cheek to cheek" scene... glorious, vaporous !

22. Caro_its's rating of the film Top Hat

Just an enchantment with Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers.

23. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Top Hat

The story is thin-soup but the dance numbers and music are top notch and some of the best ever.

24. ZYNAB's rating of the film Top Hat