1. daniel duncan's rating of the film Top Secret!

2. Ace Sollestre's rating of the film Top Secret!

3.5 should have known this type of movies would have some cheesy jokes but still be great

3. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Top Secret!

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Top Secret!

"Airplane" may have set the formula but for my money "Top Secret!" represents the zenith of the Zucker Brothers' particular brand of comedy, with gags tossed at the viewer at least once every 30 seconds. The entire production is anchored by a man-pretty Val Kilmer's turn as the charmingly lunkheaded Nick Rivers, an American crooner granted an array of authentic sounding pop tunes. Worthy of 'favorite comedy' status.

5. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Top Secret!

6. Eloi MV's rating of the film Top Secret!

The Janitor Joke is a classic!

7. Amandenberg's rating of the film Top Secret!

I'm pretty sure this is the greatest spoof movie ever made.

8. Rashed's rating of the film Top Secret!

A nostalgic classic. Val Kilmer, Omar Sharif and Lucy Gutteridge are all so great here. Deserves as much props as Airplane! does.

9. Portia's rating of the film Top Secret!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this film. This is my number 1 in the comedy genre.

10. nrh's rating of the film Top Secret!

Kind of like Von Trier's EUROPA, but more politically and morally sensitive.

11. El-DoX's rating of the film Top Secret!

Demenziale a tal punto da sfociare in qualche sbadiglio, il film è trashissimo, con qualche citazione e conseguenti sberleffi, insomma qualche sketch geniale e spunti memorabili lo riesce a offrire. Far ridere non è certo facile e quando ci si appoggia al nonsense i maestri inarrivabili sono ben altri (qualcuno ha detto from England?) rispetto ai fratelli Zucker, o meglio al trittico contando Abrahams.

12. pedro eira's rating of the film Top Secret!

I give 3 stars, just by the ENORMOUS stupidity of the movie !

13. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Top Secret!

Reminds me of the Naked Gun, Leslie Nielson, Max Brooks, and the 80's. What more could I ask for? O yeah carmen electra (In the 80's) xD

14. Adriana Britto's rating of the film Top Secret!

15. Victor-André's rating of the film Top Secret!

I found this movie more or less funny. This is the perfect film to pass a good time.

16. nothere's rating of the film Top Secret!

Very funny. Sadly, they don't make spoof films as good as this one nowadays.

17. th80's rating of the film Top Secret!

In my opinion the best movie from the ZAZ-Team.

18. kubrickhouse's rating of the film Top Secret!