1. FISCHER's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

Une oeuvre fort bien réalisée, dans les limites de son sujet... www.cinefiches.com

2. ermete polpette's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

3. swordofdoom's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

hard to quantify why I like this film as much as I do, it might be that it reminds me of the auto safety or health ed. movies we watched in high school on 16mm. good times. i'll bet I watched this too in history class and fell asleep.

4. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

Unbelievably dull for most of its eternal running time.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

6. F-BOMB's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

The horror of Pearl Harbor has all of the propaganda stripped from it, and this US-Japanese co-production goes to some lengths to present it as an almost-laughable bureaucratic mess. After all this, the famous Japanese line "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" make it seems more critical of the sum of US bureaucracy than any of the Japanese Geneva violations.

7. electricdragon80000v's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

Lethargic and clunky, as if they accidentally used the wrong take for every shot, whether action or dialogue.

8. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

Much much better than Michael Bays attempt

9. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

This was my first favorite film; the film that got me into film. I love it, the acting (with the exception of Martin Balsam) is pretty dated, but the action sequences are ten times better than anything Michael Bay could shit out. If only Kurosawa had stayed on the project to direct the Japanese episode!

10. willythesalesman's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

holy shit! what a boring film!

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

While the Japanese sections are the highlight of the film, this talky history lesson has subpar direction, acting, and lack of dramatic tension on the U.S. side of the film.

12. lizle's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

I'm still wondering what this movie could have been if Akira Kurosawe HAD helped directed.

13. Mugino's rating of the film Tora! Tora! Tora!

It was an interesting project and a valiant effort -- I'd rather watch this than Michael Bay's abominable "Pearl Harbor" -- but the two halves are stylistically unbalanced, creating a disjointed viewing experience. A cohesive vision, such as Eastwood's "Flags of Our Father" and "Letters from Iwo Jima", might have yielded a stronger overall film.