1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Total Eclipse

While Leo is actually a good (and occasionally great) actor, during his early years, he was mostly a face... I give this movie props for introducing me to the Divine Arthur, but it's sketchy historical-accuracy wise and shows mostly just the delinquent side of Rimbaud, not the groundbreaking poet who has influenced so many.. if you want to see Leo play a good role as a poet, check out The Basketball Diaries,

2. Axel's rating of the film Total Eclipse

What a cast, what a story, but... such a mess.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Total Eclipse

Evocation biographique de deux monstres de la littérature, hélas d'une lourdeur rarement égalée que les comédiens ne parviennent à sauver... www.cinefiches.com

4. letters never sent's rating of the film Total Eclipse

5. Antonio Petre's rating of the film Total Eclipse

6. André Pereira's rating of the film Total Eclipse

7. lndah's rating of the film Total Eclipse

degrading our holy Rimbaud

8. Pymo's rating of the film Total Eclipse

9. Marigold's rating of the film Total Eclipse

Very interesting,with a wonderful performance delivered by the actors.

10. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Total Eclipse

A seminar on acting is what this movie is. Fuck the others. Take it to the other level.

11. joaomoita's rating of the film Total Eclipse

12. Starshine's rating of the film Total Eclipse

13. thisheartanditsflames's rating of the film Total Eclipse

A little confusing, but still an interesting film. Di Caprio was perfect for Rimbaud's role, I started like the poet even more, after seing this.

14. The Macho King's rating of the film Total Eclipse

This is such a mess,but a somewhat interesting/entertaining mess nonetheless.Both actors r comiitined imo,but Dicaprio is not convincing .this film could of been so much better.I'm a fan of Rimbaud and in that respect I am let down by this,he deserves better then this.

15. meancreek's rating of the film Total Eclipse

Leonardo Dicaprio and David Thewlis are phenomenal. Well written and acted strongly, very good.

16. Elisou's rating of the film Total Eclipse

I didn't know a bottle stopper could be removed this way, hahaha

17. britney spears's rating of the film Total Eclipse

When an artist creates something, it is because they have something to say. Anyone who does it for any other reason is a liar head to toe. The director and writer of this movie have stollen the name of Rimbaud! And they didn't have anything to say! They didn't show the Rimbaud that saints and whores have adored, the genius that "knew us all and loved us all", as Arthur put; instead they poorly chase Verlaine's story.

18. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Total Eclipse

Rimbaud: Do you love me? Verlaine: What? Rimbaud: Do you love me? Verlaine: Yes.. Rimbaud: Then put your hand on the table. Verlaine: What? Rimbaud: Put your hand on the table.