1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Total Recall

A mild surprise - some merits amidst the mediocrity.

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Total Recall

The new Total Recall is really bad, not cos it's different, just cos it's terrible. Plot is so forced and unconnected. Soundtrack is bland, even the action sequences are bland and uninteresting. Was just waiting for film to end. Best parts were the references to original film.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Total Recall

4. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Total Recall

Sono stata buona a dargli due stelle, soprattutto considerando che è un remake.

5. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Total Recall

Totally unnecessary, boring, not even approaching the level of the original movie. Themes of migration, overcrowding, and corporate conspiracies are interesting, but one should better go and play "Syndicate" to get his/her fix of that.

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Total Recall

7. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Total Recall

The production design (mostly CGI) is a mess. Every scene looks the same whether is interior or exterior, night or day. Nothing catched my eye. Also, my suspension of disbelief was cancelled very quickly for the usual reason. I can take the future gadgets, selective gravity and all that, but enough of these anorectic beauty pageants "kicking ass"...

8. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Total Recall

I saw my dad watching this. I don't know why I saw this hunk of garbage in theatres. It's an eye-sore, terribly directed, and acted, and the original's just fine. Why is Hollywood remaking perfectly good Paul Verhoeven films? I hope they don't do Starship Troopers next. My rating: F-

9. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Total Recall

Not as good as the original, but a decent use of CGI.

10. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Total Recall

Nada que reprocharle en cuanto a acción, efectos especiales, y su concepto visual (en deuda completa con Blade Runner), pero se queda corta en comparación a la versión original, más divertida, visionaria, bizarra, y algo terrorífica.

11. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Total Recall

12. Jake Davis's rating of the film Total Recall

This has nothing on the original

13. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Total Recall

I didn't like the ending much but it performs better in every way to it's predecessor.

14. babycakesromero's rating of the film Total Recall

the world would be a better place without this in it

15. keremebrulee's rating of the film Total Recall

Despite Colin Farell's eyebrow

16. emichan's rating of the film Total Recall

I slept midway through this

17. rorydean's rating of the film Total Recall

Once again another really well made and thoroughly enjoyable film burned up in the flames of misguided popular opinion. Some critics have gone to great lengths to pick it apart for all the things that it is not, usually compared to the first, while missing entirely the merits of a film that needs no such distinction. Read My Review: http://rorydean.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/total-recall-2012/

18. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Total Recall

guess the original are always the better version :)

19. dschank's rating of the film Total Recall

i've been really sick lately, so i watch stuff like this. actually, the first two fight scenes are pretty badass. loses its momentum afterword though. not really better or worse than your average "resident evil" sequel at the end of the day. bryan cranston is hardly in it.

20. kacey's rating of the film Total Recall

Not the worst film Bryan Cranston has been in this year!

21. msmichel's rating of the film Total Recall

Somewhat surprised that this actually wasn't half bad. Unnecessary obviouslly but not bad. Gone are the jokey dialoque and mars plot replaced with a more serious take but equally dumb setup. Visually the film cops the style of a dozen better pictures but one has to admit the overlay of footage, cgi and matte is pretty impressive. Fun to recognize which Toronto buildings they built the frame upon. Lame but fun.

22. Howard Orr's rating of the film Total Recall

In terms of style and look, very much a derivative "Blade Runner" lite. It badly lacks Verhoeven's grim sense of humour, replacing the knowing pulpiness of the original with CGI explosions, "Fifth Element" hoveriness, and prettier people. Crucially, whereas the original revelled sadistically in the corporeality of human weakness, this just wallows in the superficiality of trite emotions. Tears instead of sweat...

23. Noslen's rating of the film Total Recall

Para quem não tem mais nada que fazer e se quer entreter este filme serve perfeitamente para isso.

24. Tigrão's rating of the film Total Recall

curious about this. The original was so good in its awkwardness and B-Movie style, but this one could be okay. Except from Kate Beckinsale, though.

← Previous 1 3 4