1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Total Recall

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Total Recall

3. jonijtr's rating of the film Total Recall

i should watch it when i was in my "video games"-cycle and it'll be my favourite film of all time

4. Legosaurus's rating of the film Total Recall

5. sadie's rating of the film Total Recall

6. Louis Robert's rating of the film Total Recall

Une structure de film classique avec la formule protagoniste vs antagoniste, la virilité too much d'Arnold Schwarzenegger, du gore, de l'humour, des effets spéciaux un peu ridicules, mais surtout un fort concept de science-fiction qui fait réfléchir malgré tout ce que j'ai mentionné avant.

7. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Total Recall

Another cult movie to me. Had a great laughing session with this one

8. Steve G.'s rating of the film Total Recall

Absolute scenes as Gul Dukat manhandles Captain Jellico's number one.

9. Duarte Lages's rating of the film Total Recall

10. Balthaz21's rating of the film Total Recall

11. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Total Recall

12. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Total Recall

"See you at the party Richter!" Arnold serving up his finest plate of campy. A great watch.

13. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Total Recall

Should've seen it when I was younger, yes ?

14. Gonçalo Mata's rating of the film Total Recall

Verhoeven cleverly combines the perfect amount of kitch queer transhuman dreamreality with a poignant anti-capitalist political statement of ingenious satire and the demanding self distance to understand the eternal and quite prophetic irony of Schwarzenegger as a symbol of rebellion against the imposed cisgender identity of society and the abysmal capitalistic fuelled lost of individualistic self identity

15. Z's rating of the film Total Recall

After the artistic and commercial triumph of "Robocop" Verhoeven created this hurtling, ultra-violent, unrelentingly intense and exciting action masterpiece. The film deals with fascinating themes regarding memory and identity while delivering one thrilling action set piece after another. Probably the smartest and most complex vehicle (on the script level) that Arnold ever had. Verhoeven's craft is second to none.

16. Pipim's rating of the film Total Recall

17. Tibulle85's rating of the film Total Recall

(Revu en blu-ray) Après le cultissime Robocop (1987), Verhoeven clôt brillamment les années 1980 avec ce film qui reste l'un des meilleurs films de science-fiction de tous les temps. Extrêmement moderne dans son propos (réflexion sur la mémoire et la "réalité"), solide sur le plan esthétique (juste avant l'avènement de la 3D), très malin dans ses dialogues et sa mise en scène...et très drôle! Quasiment parfait quoi!

18. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film Total Recall

One of the best action, sci-fi movies of all time. Great characters, great settings, great dialog, great pacing, and great practical effects.

19. Ethan's rating of the film Total Recall

This is another one of those films that didn't need a remake. Schwarzenegger actually made some pretty dynamic science fiction and Paul Verhoeven continues his string of Hollywood hits. Plus who can say no to three boobs?

20. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Total Recall

I don't remember anything about this movie other than Arnie's exposure on Mars.

21. Kenrick Block's rating of the film Total Recall

Is there anything more beautiful than a blue sky on Mars?

22. Dries's rating of the film Total Recall

23. Jim Fear's rating of the film Total Recall

"Benny: Hey, man, I got five kids to feed! [Quaid hands him a wad of cash] Douglas Quaid: Take them to the dentist."

24. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Total Recall

For many years this was my least favorite movie, or more accurately the most joyless experience I had ever had in a movie theater. I barely remember it now.

← Previous 1 3 4