1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

Andy a.k.a ERASERHEAD. As a Lynchian cinephile, I've really enjoyed that little detail. BUT as I see it, this is the worst of the Teenage Apocalypse trilogy.

2. anschyn's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

nonton yang diulang ya scene yang james duval, cutie pie banget gitu lo

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

That awesome sountrack... and those flashback triggers to my old party crew. Very good portrail of a f***ed up gay generation.

4. Videograms's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

A love letter to all the queer punks. I love you...

5. Adam Ummar's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

Definitely shaped my early teenage years profoundly.

6. Nina Sobieski's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

James Duval, what a cutie ;)

7. Sarah Smith's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

Meeting James Duval and getting this DVD signed was such an excellent moment!

8. joaomoita's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

at first i was confused by the division of the film but as it passed it seemed that in its exaggeration which becomes kinda humourous and trashyness, you, sort of, start to grow to like the characters and the stories even with the vagueness attached to it

9. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

"Sex... Is Just An Asshole..." the first part of the Teenage Apocalypse Trilogy is definitely the worst, for me. but it's still very entertaining, crazy & weird. tasty cocktail-mix at the end.

10. Derek Tvmala's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

It's Breakfast Club gone mad, really mad. The youth in the midst of emotional distress, identity crisis, fired-up sex and suicidal love makes one - totally fucked up.

11. zazie's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

Captured so much about youth and longing at a level that isn't as over the top as his other films. Also, James Duval looks so beautiful, so sad.

12. Sean's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

It was good, not Araki's best film but I liked it. James Duval was pretty much the best thing about it.

13. roujin's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

Weakest of the Teenage Apocalypse trilogy. Doom Generation and Nowhere are both somehow really angry and bracing films, while being totally hilarious. This doesn't live up.

14. ryan scott's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

i feel like this one really grounds the trilogy. 'doom generation' on it's own probably would have been too abrasive for me if i didn't have this for a foundation, for context. and i will never get over his eye for shot composition. always beautiful, at least in the 90's.

15. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

The rest of the teenage apacolypse trilogy had greater elements of satire and absurd set design, though Araki's wit is still as ravor sharp it's definitely more within the confines of "Queer Cinema"; ex the board game of gay cliches the teens play. Like the "The Living End" it's one of Araki's more reactionary works, there "AIDS" here "gay teen suicide", the results are mixed and to be taken in context.

16. ecstatic truth's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

Red House Painters and His Name is Alive in the same film.....and it's not very good! Scandalous.

17. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

There is a bit of pseudo-documentary in this one that doesn't really line up with the other two films in the trilogy, and it isn't nearly as wacky in dialogue/sets. I loved this one but I feel like a big part of the teen-apocalypse trilogy is that there are these candy-coated/exaggerated teenage lifestyles gone haywire, whereas this movie is more of a glimpse at the everyday (kind of normal) lives of gay teens.

18. Kelvane's rating of the film Totally F***ed Up

A cool, ultra-gritty experiment in pseudo-documentary style. Mixed moments of restless humor, broken dreams, and the sad beauty around us.