1. patchwork's rating of the film Toto le héros

2. SiIencio's rating of the film Toto le héros

From the very first sequence, Toto is an utterly confusing proposition, a rocambolesque set of circumstances that clearly trick the viewer into accepting that fate can be so twisted and still worth talking about it. And if the initial premise is downright baffling, the ending is wholly bemusing, the product of an extremely naive concept, trying hard to add punch through emotinal manipulation.

3. ammar's rating of the film Toto le héros

4. Lutka's rating of the film Toto le héros

Amusing, touching and beautifully told story

5. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Toto le héros

6. Pymo's rating of the film Toto le héros

A candy, a flower, a watch... Boom!

7. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Toto le héros

Really 4 1/2 than 5 but goddamn, I was so amused, thrilled, and involved in the story that it doesn't really matter what rating I give it! Sure, the movie was as surrealistic as I was hoping but its representations of memory almost felt to reach the heights of Guy Maddin. Constructing your life at an old age when you felt that everything has been a lie is as hilarious as rebirth.

8. liesbet vanessche's rating of the film Toto le héros

whoa! Boum, quand votre choeur fait boum! wonderful. so many feelings, absolutely beautiful and touching

9. Bytch Please's rating of the film Toto le héros

I am a sucker for films that muse on the nature of fate; this one does so very entertainingly. Van Dormael's penchant for the repetition of a musical motif works well here ("Boum!") as it would in his later "Mr. Nobody."

10. S ∀ N S Y Ξ U X's rating of the film Toto le héros

shamefully an over shadowed masterpiece.not entirely perfect in technical perspectives,but perfectly done.