1. Peđa's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

2. vN44NvAA / noncivez's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

3. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

4. Pedro Roma's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

This is a wonderful work of rage e poetry. I love it.

5. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

"Talking about them in the standard terminology of film criticism is virtually a waste of time." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/02/episode-1.html

6. lynchs's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

huge headache and for nothing

7. Sophia Park's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

saw this in a movie theatre, nope nope nope

8. Doc Block's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

They should give a warning for epilepsy

9. Kronsteen's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

This film made me sick. Quite effective, I'd say!

10. Peter Barlow's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

Something about this film really touches me. I've only seen it a handful of times, years apart, but it always has an astonishing effect. After indulging in Brakhage very few purely 'experimental' films seemed to move me, but this is a great exception.

11. gotmoloko's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

it's like since he can't touch you, he'll give you epilepsy instead.

12. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

fabulous! it's like he's saying: "art and life start with me! the rest is bullshit!"

13. chanandre's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!Destroy!

14. C's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

15. Edwin N's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

Interesting to see Paul Sharits films on The Auteurs. I met this experimental filmmaker's works at the contemporary art museum of Beirut (The Beirut Art Center - BAC) , they were doing a whole month for underground and american filmmakers under the sign of Andy Warhol. T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G is an excellent exercice in editing, and it's brilliantly handled by Sharits, someone whom I really admire.

16. REH1101's rating of the film T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G

I like the part where he says destroy.