1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Touchy Feely

What I like about Shelton's films (even on the films I'm not particularly enamored with) is that they're simple, unconvoluted, realistic and thought provoking. Also, she's a really good actor's director. Touchy Feely, though, shows none of it. It feels generic, too predictable and really not well staged. I just watched dozens of half assed ideas tossed together by some of the most talented artists in cinema.

2. spiderliliez's rating of the film Touchy Feely

You must have been a pretty complex human being to genuinely love this dysfunctional portrait of a family. It's like trying to find the pieces of a puzzle that you don't even understand its outcome. I like how director Lynn Shelton brings about these strange, eccentric feelings from its characters. Good performances by Ellen Page, Rosemarie DeWitt, and by the everly awkward, Josh Pais.

3. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Touchy Feely

One star for hottie one star for mdma moss scene

4. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Touchy Feely

Ironically, by seeing so many disconnections, I wasn’t able to connect with this story. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/09/touchy-feely-2013.html

5. micah van hove's rating of the film Touchy Feely

This sounds so awesome, getting a Woody Allen vibe from the description.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Touchy Feely

Unremarkable. Generic. Redundant. Like an episode of Portlandia that takes itself too seriously.

7. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Touchy Feely

A bunch of fairly dysfunctional people feeling their way out of their comfort zones. Amiable. Occasionally insightful. I'd like to have seen the story of Paul the Dentist as hapless new age messiah carried through a bit further. Some lovely cinematography - I especially liked the closeups with narrow depth of filed that peppered the movie; they added a distinctive visual flavor.

8. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Touchy Feely

With the storyline seeming so gracious, I expected something memorable but I guess I expected far much. It's not that the film was awful, it has it's perks, it's just the two main stories (a woman who is is unable to touch, a man who has a heeling touch) weren't really captivating. I was more interested in the relationship between Scoot McNairy and Ellen Page's character.

9. kacey's rating of the film Touchy Feely

Maybe I just expect more from Lynn Shelton... but this just didn't meet my expectations.

10. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Touchy Feely

It's a shame this was so disappointing. Interesting enough concept, but the execution was rather dull and messy. The only thing I can say I genuinely dug was Page.

11. Algitya's rating of the film Touchy Feely

Beyond anything that i ever can expect.. Seriously huge-er than you ever thought.. Like the title said , You'll feel it while you get absorbed by it's own kind of ambience ... :hands down:

12. angelicidea's rating of the film Touchy Feely

Loved every minute of it, plenty of lough out loud scenes! An absolute privilege to have the director for Q&A at Sundance London.